Thread: What is the best marker case on the market?

Question What is the best marker case on the market?

I'm looking to purchase a bunch of gun cases. What is the best one out there? I like the large inception cases, but are there any other comparable ones out there? I may need to buy a handful (maybe two handfuls) so price is important. Let me know what you guys think!

Individual soft or multi gun hard? My Geo's are both in the OE cases. But I have used a plano weather tight 4 pistol gun case for years to hold 2 mags and 2 tanks in one case.

The plano doubles as part of my saddlebag setup on my Busa when traveling.
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 04-18-2017 at 09:08 PM.

For single guns, you can not beat the ID 'sniper cases'. The 'Axe case' might fit smaller classic railed guns, but it would be tight. If travelling, they are ok, but not a lock down case.

For multiple guns i fully support the 4 pistol case from Plano. These are a hard case, lockable, and the 4 pistol case can handle 2 Xmags/Emags in 2 layers. You can get 4 guns in there if they are small enough.

Plano cases are about $25-35 depending on where you get them. ID cases are much more, but loom much better.

I originally bought 3 of the smaller Inception cases, just bought another because the CS1 case is too heavy for travel.

Shoot Simon a text and see if he is able to do something on a dealer sized purchase of them.

They have the pluckable foam but I just leave it as is and use them like they come.

Depending on the intended use. I have used laptop bags. Still do. Usually can find older size ones for cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Exalt has nice gun cases.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Exalt has nice gun cases.
    They made the Inception cases.

I like the Inception reg case, I am pretty certain Exalt doesn't sell them.

I use these!! Just received 3 markers back from sandman and they did the trick.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CD8AF48...10PNPUEE&psc=1

The bad about laptop sleeves/cases is that while it protects against scratches, it doesn't protect against anything else. Things like shipping, it does do the job, but it still won't protect against a drop. You still will get dings and such. Using them in conjunction with a box/tube/crate, its okay but why use 2x things that can do the job of one?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The bad about laptop sleeves/cases is that while it protects against scratches, it doesn't protect against anything else. Things like shipping, it does do the job, but it still won't protect against a drop. You still will get dings and such. Using them in conjunction with a box/tube/crate, its okay but why use 2x things that can do the job of one?
    If you are like me, I have a large wheeled crate I take to the field with all my gear inside. Smaller single cases fit inside much easier than bulky hard cases.

I have one of these for my Micromag and 8 inch barrel...

https://www.amazon.com/Condor-149-Pi...or+pistol+case

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    I have one of these for my Micromag and 8 inch barrel...

https://www.amazon.com/Condor-149-Pi...or+pistol+case
    You going to Hanks for the scenario next weekend ?

Looks like the Inception Designs large cases look sold out. Nobody, are these the pistol cases you got?

https://www.amazon.com/Plano-Protect.../dp/B00TY4AN4G

I like the price!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I do agree. If just for storage and transport they work. Wouldn't try shipping without alot of padding around it

Plenty of Exalt cases on Ebay....

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Looks like the Inception Designs large cases look sold out. Nobody, are these the pistol cases you got?

https://www.amazon.com/Plano-Protect.../dp/B00TY4AN4G

I like the price!! :-)
    Word on the street is that Inception designs will have them at Legends. Doesn't help you get there, but coming home it would be easier. I will have a case with me, youare certainly welcome to take a closer look.

Yes, the design of the Plano case has changed/modified over the years, but the end result is they are the same as the ones i have.

Like i said, i do like the Plano as they are lockable, so traveling it assures some measure of security and durability.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0029...MbL&ref=plSrch
    Here is the current model of the plano 4 pistol case I've used for years. 2 mags and 2 68ci tanks fit in just fine. I also have 2 of the 2 pistol cases that I use for saddlebags. I suspect 2 markers and no tanks would fit in one of them. They look just like my link except a little smaller.

lol....

I use these.... They work well... And the price is right...

Plano 4-pistol case

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

The plano case is perfect. Nobody, I will be stopping by to visit Simon to pick up a few of his cases though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    The plano case is perfect. Nobody, I will be stopping by to visit Simon to pick up a few of his cases though!!
    See if he has my Predator ready lol.

J/k I know they aren't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    See if he has my Predator ready lol.

J/k I know they aren't yet.
    Oh in that case i will put something special in there just for you