Thread: modded Booyah frame FST

modded Booyah frame FST

Finally got this working and ready to pass on. It works fine, but I prefer mechanical triggers.

$50 shipped

Name:  KIMG0127.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  36.4 KB

Name:  KIMG0128.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  90.3 KB

Name:  KIMG0130.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  90.7 KB

Name:  KIMG0131.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  60.4 KB

Name:  KIMG0132.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  92.6 KB

This came to me not working, and after weeks of fiddling with the stock board, I finally gave up and installed a Spyder Tadao board instead. To do this, I had to drill a few extra holes in the back of the frame for the buttons, but that didn't seem like such a sacrifice. The wings had already been milled off, and the grips have definitely seen better days. Cosmetically, this thing is ugly, and the wires inside could have been spliced together better. But it works. And with the Tadao board, you can shoot in five different modes (semi uncapped, semi capped @ 15 bps, PSP ramping, Millennium ramping, and 3 shot burst).

You will need to buy a charger for it, but you can plug right into the frame for charging. (There's a little hole in the back.) I will include the battery in the pictures (a relatively new 9.6v rechargeable) and a spare micro-switch I have lying around.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 04-25-2017 at 12:28 PM.

More pictures, and a shooting video:

Name:  KIMG0134.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  63.9 KB

Name:  KIMG0135.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  53.5 KB

Name:  KIMG0137.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  108.0 KB

lol....I just realized how terribly the sound synced in that video. Weird. Oh well. And I've already disassembled everything, so I don't really feel like putting it all back together and taking another video. But I can do that if it's a deal-breaker. Just let me know.