Thread: SOLD Dye UL sleeper pneumag frame for sale SOLD

SOLD Dye UL sleeper pneumag frame for sale SOLD

$160 shipped SOLD

Specs:
    • Dye Ultralife frame
    • sleeper set-up with internal LPR
    • on/off ASA with bleed (no, you can't swap in a different ASA, at least not without modifying it to accept the sleeper modifications)
    • homemade safety
    • sear-resetting hole (just before the valve screw hole)
    • spring-assisted trigger lever

Lots more pictures here.

This frame isn't mint. It has a few little tool marks here and there (see pics), but overall I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Best of all, this is bolt-on, ready to go. It will fit pretty much any Automag...x-valve, RT valve, classic valve (probably even a classic RT), but obviously it will work/look best with an RT on/off in an x-valve. Anything else might lag a bit. I would also recommend an older-style RT rail with one of those drop-forward brackets for mounting the foregrip, but of course that's up to you. Otherwise, you will have to trim the front of the frame to make it fit behind your foregrip. (I can do this for you.)

Like all good pneumags, it is walkable, but that takes lots of practice, and it's ever going to be as easy to shoot as a good electronic marker. But it's still a huge improvement over mechanical triggers, even the ULT. It's really the ultimte tap-fire setup. You can shoot 6-8 bps with one finger, and since you're only tapping (instead of really pulling the trigger and yanking your marker off target), your shots are much more consistent.

If you've never owned a pneumag before, don't worry about it. You won't need any special tools to make this work. I will also include a "manual" that tells you how to adjust the LPR, trigger, safety, etc. And you shouldn't have to take it apart for any reason. The pneumatic components take decades to wear out, so as long as you put some oil into the ASA occasionally, you should be good to go for a long while.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 05-09-2017 at 10:52 AM.