Thread: Retro Valve Rebuild

Question Retro Valve Rebuild

So I haven't played in about 10 years and a buddy and I decided we wanted to play a little this summer. Since my mag has been sitting for a decade, it likely needs a valve rebuild (Retro Valve). I ordered a rebuild kit but since I haven't had this thing apart in 10 years I'm afraid I'll screw something up. Does anybody have an explode view of a retro valve I can use for reference? Also, am I correct in understanding an X valve is this same in both function and design, just the X valve is made of aluminum and comes with standard level 10 and is 100% ULT compatible? Thanks in advance guys.

Here you go. The only thing different is that you might not have lvl-10 bolt. So power tube insides would then be like classic valve. (11 to 16 in the image)

Excellent. Thank you very much.

add oil & air ,,,, bet ya 5$ it shoots

Went and got some air today. Aired it up put some paint in the ol revy and fired away. Still works great. I still have a rebuild kit on the way so I'll keep it with me just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by ebmoney08 View Post
    Went and got some air today. Aired it up put some paint in the ol revy and fired away. Still works great. I still have a rebuild kit on the way so I'll keep it with me just in case.

Told Ya

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Told Ya
    you did haha