Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is AO dead or just really sleepy?!

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Zuckerburg learned Mandarin in the hopes of sucking up to Chicom leader Xi Jinping.

He is a leftist liberal anti American anti 2nd amendment one world government elitist.

I will help him earn ad money/clicks when George Soros believes in American exceptionalism, and that will never happen because he believes America is everything thats exceptionally wrong in the world just as Barry Obama does.....

Bingo. Gold star for you.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Fb is fine for short term banter. Forums are better for holding real information.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Fb is fine for short term banter. Forums are better for holding real information.
    this x 1000000000000000000000

i find myself scouring old threads on here and mcb more often than going to facebook to ask questions

It makes me sick to think I had to steal my wife's cell phone, "like" the Airgun Designs BST on the facebook app, and have her tell me if there are any deals out there. Do I really need to install the facebook integration app on AO to get some referral links!!??

By the way, tell the guy with the green parts NOT to anodize them. Isn't it obvious that is UK Predator stuff!!

Howdy peeps, been awhile thought i would check in when i saw this thread.... guess I'm part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    X2

Zuckerburg is a communist one world government globalist, reason enough .....
    I'm somewhat back. I NEVER had a facebook thing. I think thats ****. My wife tells me to get one. Not interested.

I'd be more then happy to buy automags for me and my son. But I would get EMAGS but they are retardedly high priced.

Look at the used Planet Eclipse market, Etek2, or Gtek.

Craigslist, ebay, Pbnation etc.