Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nummech "FireMag" Body

Sweet!!!!! I take it the one on the right is a non-functional prototype... It looks sweet.

so much AWESOME in that picture. I want one of each

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKaz View Post
    Sweet!!!!! I take it the one on the right is a non-functional prototype... It looks sweet.
    Nope, Andy, i believe didn't have time to finish the gun because of the Legends game. He did shoot the FireMag that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nope, Andy, i believe didn't have time to finish the gun because of the Legends game. He did shoot the FireMag that weekend.
    Yeah I watched his video on YouTube. Is the second body functional then????.. It looks so cool....

Those bodies are indeed functional, but they use the wrong kind of detents. I went ahead and updated that quirk, and we also made a TON of actual detents for use with these bodies (among others). The detents are requirement for new bodies anyway so at least that's out of the way.

Here's another picture

Please note (for anyone that didn't realize it already) the Nummech frames seen in all these body pictures were old prototypes that are slightly different than the ones sold currently. The trigger guard and ASA are very different.

ANYWAY yeah as you already mentioned, the only thing holding back these and other bodies is the need for more blanks. And the thing holding that back is this huge batch of cocker frames. The good news is those frames are FINALLY being completed (like 98% done) so we're gearing up for a couple quick restock parts then it's time for bodies for both mag and cocker. I don't know when they'll be done but hopefully before summer. Probably not before LL though.

Also on the plate is those pesky N-Mag pneumag parts that are still in limbo, and also more of our Cocker foregrips which are essentially compatible with RT rail (and unibodies) with just a different screw hole pattern. Those will probably need to be done for the bodies too. So it's gonna be a busy couple months...
    Andy "Ydna" DuBuc
    Nummech Products & ZDSPB

Man I'm so ready for these bodies to be completed so I can add nummech mag builds to my collection. Thanks for bringing something fresh.

YES!!! Necro unibody with Skeleton foregrip (the one shown on your Cockers with multiple lengths), deep N-Mag frame and EF trigger for me please! Out of curiosity, any plans to make a 3rd Mag body option like the Edge-style or something as yet unrevealed?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

I can see how the macro fitting attached to to frame might bother some right handed people, slightly in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I can see how the macro fitting attached to to frame might bother some right handed people, slightly in the way.
    Then they can run it with macro straight to the valve like the rest of the their mags.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    It's tucked up pretty darn high.. I don't touch or notice the fittings at all. Maybe if you had huge hands.... Like shaq size...

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Thrasher and Dallara are my 2 most favorite rails.
    I agree with you. Thrasher rail is the top of my list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nummech &quot;FireMag&quot; Body

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetic_Chaos View Post
    I agree with you. Thrasher rail is the top of my list.

Most definitely want a Thrasher Rail myself, such a badass design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnthonyW; 03-01-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Well Ynda is hoping before summer... Looks like that's when my new mag build starts.... Haha

That is some serious milling, gorgeous...can't wait to see what people do for custom ano on them.

Quote Originally Posted by dahoeb View Post
    That is some serious milling, gorgeous...can't wait to see what people do for custom ano on them.
    I was thinking a 2-color rub of an orange base with sky blue (gulf livery colors)... so the edges will rub and be blue and all the insides will be orange. Then a few white accent parts to set it off.

Then for #2 (Yes, I'm down for 2 pyromags, a necromag if ever made public, and multiple pyrocockers in fullblock, midblock, and rudy-dean-block)... silver base with copper rub finish.

Due to the milling, rubs are going to be the best option to really show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBobFett View Post
    Due to the milling, rubs are going to be the best option to really show it off.
    Or a satin light rose with gloss blood tips...

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Or a satin light rose with gloss blood tips...
    Yes!

I think even a routine, proper acid wash in grey/orange, black/orange, or with red instead of orange would be sexy in dust or gloss.

Quote Originally Posted by dahoeb View Post
    I think even a routine, proper acid wash in grey/orange, black/orange, or with red instead of orange would be sexy in dust or gloss.
    I think an acid wash would look so good.

Nummech &quot;FireMag&quot; Body

Name:  176712BB-507D-449F-90BF-89A0A2F366DF.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  131.3 KB

Here is the drivers side picture showing the milling over the valve.

Btw, spoke with boss lady. Have the okay for 2 more builds :-)

But Bunny, they are not rare builds or Xmags. What are you doing?

show us the red and black one

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    show us the red and black one
    I think that one is an axe.

That is correct. I just looked in my photo library. I didn't even bother to take a picture. lol. Really shows where my passion is

Just to give a few ideas, here's a red/orange Axe done by Caustic...

Here's a "lava" theme from Aesthetic:

I've seen a few other red/orange/yellow patterns but haven't personally seen anything involving an "ice flame" but I think that would be friggen awesome looking. With the detail of the high-end ano shops out there, they can do some crazy stuff while still preserving the milling. Personally I'm planning to do a pyro in white/grey wash one of these days.

Here's that Necroaxe if you wish to see. The design is older and a little less refined, requiring a larger chunk of material. For the Mag body and other future bodies with similar patterns, I wanted to streamline the bones and make the whole thing easier to manufacture. That's how we got to the current design which is on the Mag form.

Andy just posted this pic on Facebook. Looks like they are in the queue!!

Wow, i am going to end up spending all my money on new bodies and have no money to play

Hopefully i can get a matching pyro mag to go with my pyro cocker. Andy makes some cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xazhe View Post
    Wow, i am going to end up spending all my money on new bodies and have no money to play
    I remember saying that in another post, I have a feeling that next month will be the only time I have to play. I'll be too broke cause of all the body options being released, but as someone said, at least pretty mag builds will be had.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Hopefully i can get a matching pyro mag to go with my pyro cocker. Andy makes some cool stuff.
    One would think a Firemag would look good as a colorful annodizing endeavor. And what luck, he will sell them to you raw