The flashy/elaborate cosmetic milling and anodizing has never been my thing but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate a rare or unique setup. I’m also a big fan of OEM AGD products, never really thought the aftermarket parts did much (or anything) to improve upon anything. With that in mind, I tried to put together a setup that was a first/one of a kind using only AGD parts.
Below are 3 attempts, I’m curious to see if any of these 3 have ever been built before (exactly as I have). If so, post a picture and give me a roundabout date of assembly. I’d also like to see what you’ve got in the first/one of a kind department (as per the rules below), post a pic and date of assembly to stake your claim as the first or only person to have that build.

Here are the rules:
  • Post a picture of the build (doesn’t need to be current or in your possession anymore)
  • Only factory AGD parts can be used, including internals (no Shocktech, PTP, Eclipse, Smart Parts, etc)
  • Color/anno/lasering/milling/cosmetics/etc don’t count towards the uniqueness of the setup (ex: a green tuna emax valve is just considered an Xvalve, an RT Pro rail milled for warp left or ULE is considered an RT Pro Rail)
  • All parts had to have been accessible to the general public for purchase, no factory one offs or released to the wild prototypes (ex: the rumored titanium valve)
  • All things relating to barrels, ASA’s, air fittings, tanks, hoppers don’t count towards the uniqueness of the setup
  • Things like spring length, pin length, spacer size, fine adjustments don’t count towards uniqueness
  • Grip panels don’t need to be an AGD product, but they do need to be OEM with the frame they are on(ex: Hogue panels)

Here’s what I’ve got

Body: CF Minimag
Rail: RT Pro
Frame: Z Grip
Valve: XValve
Foregrip Mount: RT Classic
Foregrip: RT Classic
Sight Rail: RT Classic
Bolt: lvl 10
On/Off: RT
Sear: RT Pro
Trigger: AGD Double
Build Date: 2017

Rail: RT Pro
Frame: Y Grip
Foregrip Mount: RT Classic
Foregrip: RT Classic
Sight Rail: Emag
Sear: RT Pro
Trigger: AGD Blade

Rail: EMag
Frame: EMag
Foregrip Mount: N/A
Foregrip: N/A
Sight Rail: EMag
Sear: EMag
Trigger: EMag

I'm going to say at least one of these is a first of its kind, post a pic and a date to prove me wrong.
**I did use a Doc's barrel adapter (a non AGD product) but I'm going to consider that part of the barrel. The original setup used an old CF Emag twistlock but I preferred the current barrel arrangement.

All together.