Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evo Body back from anno

you can remove the toolmarks on your own, no need to get charged 100 dollars, go to home depot and spend like 20 bucks on some sandpaper and scotch brite, put on a movie or some music and give it some elbow grease

or I'm sure Simon would have let you use the tumbler Scott, that's what I did with the Nocturnal rails I had, makes polishing them super easy, the anodizer loves you for it because it makes polishing go super fast.

edit: jesus, some of those are pretty...pronounced, better make that a few movies
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    you can remove the toolmarks on your own, no need to get charged 100 dollars, go to home depot and spend like 20 bucks on some sandpaper and scotch brite, put on a movie or some music and give it some elbow grease

or I'm sure Simon would have let you use the tumbler Scott, that's what I did with the Nocturnal rails I had, makes polishing them super easy, the anodizer loves you for it because it makes polishing go super fast.

edit: jesus, some of those are pretty...pronounced, better make that a few movies
    Justin, Simon had already seen it and said it would loose too much detail in the tumbler.

Mario from Fx was good enough to give mw detailed information and info. After 20 mins I said f it and sent it to him.

Have we isolated this issue yet? I just sold off my Evo body, but if I remember correctly it did have a channel. Does anyone else have this issue or was this a one-off issue?

It has the channel but the valve won't spin far enough to get the thumb screw in.

Just glad he posted this thread before I had it anodized.

Mine fits but is tight. Only tried it with one x-valve

I've tried 3 different ones and all have been fine, definitely worth checking before any anno work is carried out,

I also got mine anodized before I checked though.

Just checked. Have some work to do

I bought one from Renie and had 2 different xvalves in it without problems. May have been an error on some bodies.

I still own it dano_____. Make that 3 Xvalves without a problem.