Thread: UNDRprivileged

UNDRprivileged

my brothers and me always have talked of getting a local "mag guys" group jersey and for a while it was all talk until last year.....

we came up with a name and seeing as things just slowly fell into place.
    seeing as out of my group, i'm the one who's most computer literate, i whipped up a design and this was born

from there i tweaked it a bit, phasing out the random silhouettes of mags i took from here and on the web, and i included all of the local guys mags and ended up with this

from there i took it upon me to do something with the logo and started designing my own jersey and after much trial and error and teaching myself new things via youtube, i came up with a design, from this point it came to a "lets all get the funds together and do it" phase

around the time AGD started posting on their facebook, i took it upon me toask them if i could have permission to use the AGD logo and AO name to put on the jersey.......
    .........and well we got it done, and here i am writing this in my UNDR "tech shorts" and "tech shirt" marveling at the jersey itching for saturday to come when i can gear up and get out there

who knows, maybe an "AGD" jersey run(Granted permissions) can come of this......maybe.....

saved for better pictures when we all have our gear on and all the extras

Sick bro. U need to hook ricky from SM up with one. Hit me up letting me know what i need to do. Thanks

Nice !

That came out awesome. Nice work!

i'd wear it.

so i dont play much but i shadow boxed my last jersey... id be interested in one of these!

Thanks for the feedback guys, these are gonna be limited to my brothers and me, I have a few ideas for AGD/AO(granted I get permission from AGD/Sandman/the mods) jersey designs so in the upcoming months or so I'm gonna try to bang out a few designs, and hopefully I can get a run going around this winter

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    I have a few ideas for AGD/AO(granted I get permission from AGD/Sandman/the mods) jersey designs so in the upcoming months
    TK has already given permission years ago to use the AGD/AO logo's for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    TK has already given permission years ago to use the AGD/AO logo's for this purpose.
    Good to know, maybe there'll be room for a Luke's Customs logo on it
    along with all the others who've helped keep agd alive with new stuff over the past years(I'm talking to you, Tuna, XMT, cougar, Rouge, and the BEO community)

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Good to know, maybe there'll be room for a Luke's Customs logo on it
    along with all the others who've helped keep agd alive with new stuff over the past years(I'm talking to you, Tuna, XMT, cougar, Rouge, and the BEO community)
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk