Thread: this bed looks awesome

this bed looks awesome

Name:  TB2.oMMnw0kpuFjSspdXXX4YXXa_!!511181622.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  104.2 KB -- 320 bucks to ship to US.. only made in the orients i believe, really reasonable pricingName:  TB2ABYtnuJ8puFjy1XbXXagqVXa_!!2564407179.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  42.5 KB[ATTACH=CONFIG]94http://www.chinaglobalmall.com/products/548425889333436[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by smallerfreeze; 06-11-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    Matthew 10:34

Looks cool, not practical. You would soon get tired of climbing over everything to get in/out of bed.

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

When you are a child, you want a racecar bed. Its cool, its neat and it makes you feel good. When you are an adult, you do adult things in bed, with your spouse, GF/BF or whomever and most importantly SLEEP. As many gadgets as it has, i doubt its very comfortable.

I have an ongoing fight with my fiancee about a TV in the bedroom. Other than a space issue, i don't want it there because a bed is made for sleeping, not for watching TV. That extension of the Play room would go no where with most spouses

im a forever kid so this is the most mature and practical race car bed... if i get one im gonna pretend its a spaceship

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    When you are a child, you want a racecar bed. Its cool, its neat and it makes you feel good. When you are an adult, you do adult things in bed, with your spouse, GF/BF or whomever and most importantly SLEEP. As many gadgets as it has, i doubt its very comfortable.

I have an ongoing fight with my fiancee about a TV in the bedroom. Other than a space issue, i don't want it there because a bed is made for sleeping, not for watching TV. That extension of the Play room would go no where with most spouses

Loosing battle, you're not going to win that one, you will win the couch.

Pick battles that matter.....

I was seriously thinking about buying the purple mattress, shoulder pain from sleeping on the side.....

https://onpurple.com

I have an ongoing fight with my fiancee about a TV in the bedroom. Other than a space issue, i don't want it there because a bed is made for sleeping, not for watching TV.
    Really? TV in the bedroom is a no brainer. Give up the fight.

I don't know man...

We have a TV in the bedroom... and I can't stand having it on past 10PM... My brain works in overdrive... and I have to shut off the screens and electronics and read for at least 30 minutes to an hour to go to sleep every night...

The wife and I argue about it from time to time... it is totally disruptive to me...

LOL.

I will definitely agree the bed suits a single person .. i could see 2 people stubbing toes or knocking knees on stuff at night

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Really? TV in the bedroom is a no brainer. Give up the fight.
    TV in the bedroom, not only gives you worst sleep, its a falicy that it helps you GET to sleep. Light, noise, the electronic hum all tell your brain to turn on, tune in and pay attention. By not switching your brain off, you can't get good, deep, restful sleep, or readily enter REM sleep.

Sure, if you are sick and want to stay in bed, or having a 2nd or 3rd TV when you have company or you don't want to watch the same thing as your significant other; its nice. But turn off the TV, even using the sleep button is better than leaving it on.

And Beemer, if you make it out to Tunaball, you can ask her yourself about it.