Thread: Aftermarket ion, CCM S5

Aftermarket ion, CCM S5

1.) Shipping and PayPal fees included in prices.
    2.) PayPal payments (in USD) only.
    3.) Shipping in the United States only.* (Will ship internationally if buyer pays price difference and accepts liability to deliver issues that can come with shipping internationally)
    4.) No parting.

Parts/markers are used and show signs of use/have scratches and dings. If you need brand new/perfect qaulity than these are not what you are looking for.

*I am not really looking for trades but I might be interested in the following as partial or full trades depending on the value:

Boss clamping style feedneck, black, nummech or inception preferred.
    Havoc launcher
    CCI revolution
    Empire axe

Smart parts ion. $105.00 SOLD

Aftermarket parts:
    Red Deadly winds* Foehn v2.5 body (BOB)
    Seventh element board
    TechT L7 bolt
    Qlock feedneck
    Dye regulator
    Red CP asa
    Black trigger
    Power button

CCM S5. $525.00 or $485.00 without the barrel SOLD
    Gloss/dust black. The body has been "cut" for eyes and lasered by a previous owner (yes* that choice is unfortunate, lets move past that point) the body and the vasa also have a number of scratches shown in the pictures . The marker shoots well but needs to be tuned for proper auto triggering (I forget some pumps have that feature since I really dont use it) and your local field velocity.* I love this marker but I dont get to play paintball as much as I would like to these days and my inline pumps hold a special place in my heart so they get picked up first. The S5 has more or less* been unused for the past two years besides getting maintenance and plinking around the yard for practice from time to time. Its too nice to only be used that much so its time to release it back into the wild.
    Parts list:
    86 frame
    Bob long regulator
    CCM ICS
    Aluminum trigger
    16" Dye boomstick barrel
    Shocktech bolt/pin
    CCM delrin back block
    CCM EZ* pump handle

Last edited by darknite667; 07-19-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Ion sold

S5 sold