Thread: Jungle Nights MicroEmag for sale

Jungle Nights MicroEmag for sale

I have not played paintball in several years, I even have brand new 2 reflex boards that I currently can not find (one was supposed to go in this mag). With that said, this mag will come with no electronic board, no battery, no charger. What you see is what you will get.

Price: $500 *SOLD*

Name:  20170624_105253[1].jpg
Views: 206
Size:  160.5 KB

Name:  20170624_105222[1].jpg
Views: 156
Size:  141.1 KB

Name:  20170624_105306[1].jpg
Views: 143
Size:  141.4 KB
    Last edited by Arstron; 06-28-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Pming

wow, My old micromag. I can tell because of the black spacer plate and the marks on the battery housing. good to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    wow, My old micromag. I can tell because of the black spacer plate and the marks on the battery housing. good to see it.
    I couldnt remember who I bought this from, but she is a beauty. It is one of my favorite anno's of all time, wish I didnt have to sell it, I love seeing it in my hobby room.

Also I did find my Reflex board kit and some other goodies. I pm'd Mista Jibs to give him first chance, if he doesnt want it I will add them to the first post.

Whats the scoop on the black spacer plate? Cougar's comment piqued my interest

Quote Originally Posted by caylegeorge View Post
    Whats the scoop on the black spacer plate? Cougar's comment piqued my interest
    The anodized parts did not come from the same gun
    Although you would never know it. I bought the body by itself and spent years gathering parts. The lowers came from ptp and were new old stock with shelf wear. They didn't have a jungle ano spacer plate. So it got black. Pretty sure the barrel came from ptp as well. I sold all back around 2011 to help pay for a honeymoon. My wife still has the matching autococker.

This marker is sold pending payment. I am both happy and sad.

Very excited for this gem it will be my pride and joy, greatly appreciate arstron for the opportunity I will take care of your baby and I really enjoy the back story on this aswell history is what makes us

Is the reflex board kit avaliable or did it go with the marker?

I do have 2 brand new reflex board kits that i am going to be putting up for sale, shoot me an email if your interestdd before i list them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk