Thread: Can you use ult on a emag?

Can you use ult on a emag?

As the title says. Can a ULT be used on a emag or does it have to be a emag on/off?
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I don't *think* so.

Although, I did use it once on an Emag which I believe had a slowly-dying solenoid and it worked fine. In this particular case, I could only get my Emag to work w/ the ULT.

I suspect that the ULT does not have enough force to reset a properly working solenoid which is why you need the Emag specific on/off (or shortened RT)

Not really. It doesn't have the strength to reset the noid reliably. Some people have used it as a temp fix for guns with weak batteries or noids.

It will sort of work. It may work when everything is clean and working perfect. As soon as some gunk gets in there and slows things down or causes a bit of extra force against the return action, then it will be problematic. It will also slow the reset. The top speed of an emag using general tuning parameters is generally about 20bps, which is about 6bps less than the same setup running in a retro mag. You can squeeze more out with the right air pressures and smoother operating action and some tinkering. If you put a ULT in an emag, your bps will drop off considerably even before things get dirty.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

It wont work. ULT pin is way too long for an emag.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

^^^Yeah. I was so focused on the inertia properties, I forgot about the pin length issues.