Thread: UFC jibba jabba

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UFC jibba jabba

after watching wittaker dodge what literally almost killed weidman (flying knee), it is my 2 cents that weidman may have like brain damage from the luke fight... chris is a warrior but i think hes done... leave it to the UFC to milk him though, im sure he will fight several more times
    Matthew 10:34

Wittakers the new machida

i dont see bisping leaving with the belt

Bisbing shouldn't even have the belt at this moment, he Hendo should of retired with that belt

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Bisbing shouldn't even have the belt at this moment, he Hendo should of retired with that belt
    couldn't agree more... that to me, was a clear win for hendo in bispings home... stuff like that makes me believe its 99% legit fights and 1% they are an entertainment corporation and have to do whats financially future-proof... crookedness in sports entertainment has been happening since the dawn of sports entertainment

There's been plenty of fighters robed of decisions, mainly due to them fighting in their hometown(home country)

Uh oh. Is max out???

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Uh oh. Is max out???
    Yep, looks like it.

That looks sort of like he may be done for good to me.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/4...h-brian-ortega

Man that bums me out a bit that fight was gonna be a banger

Wish Ortega would just take his shot and get his interim. Stephens would have been a slugfest for sure

I just watched the videos with Max slurring his speech. Very scary stuff. Btw, did anyone else catch that DC weighs more than Stipe?

Haven’t watched UFC in 2019. Am I missing anything?

Btw, what is up with this espn deal??

Apparently I hear ESPN + was impossible to get the ppv.

You had to dark web it to see the Saturday one according to Brendan Schaub.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Apparently I hear ESPN + was impossible to get the ppv.

You had to dark web it to see the Saturday one according to Brendan Schaub.
    lol I have no knowledge of the PPV difficulties from Saturday, but I for sure would not list Brendan Schaub as a legitimate source for anything. That cat very clearly has a biased and often misinformed opinion on Dana White and the UFC.

What i wanna know is WTF Conor is referencing about wanting "plaques" before he comes back? Its like watching a kid negotiate, realize they arent gonna get a pony/whatever extravagant thing they want, so they are like "you have to make me a 'kid of the year award.' i'll accept just seeing it on the computer, but I want it."

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    lol I have no knowledge of the PPV difficulties from Saturday, but I for sure would not list Brendan Schaub as a legitimate source for anything. That cat very clearly has a biased and often misinformed opinion on Dana White and the UFC.

What i wanna know is WTF Conor is referencing about wanting "plaques" before he comes back? Its like watching a kid negotiate, realize they arent gonna get a pony/whatever extravagant thing they want, so they are like "you have to make me a 'kid of the year award.' i'll accept just seeing it on the computer, but I want it."

Seems like most all the combat sports podcasters seem to be full of themselves and think they are all knowing....

As for Conor, trust me, he will get what he wants one way or the other, biggest PPV draw they ever had several times over, and he knows his PPV worth.

That is if he can stay out of court, and jail, and women that arent his.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Obviously a JRE listener.

I am not a fan of Joe, and I could care less what his smoke fogged mind thinks, but I do watch once in a while if he has a guest I'm interested in hearing.

Just watched a couple when he had Herb Dean on.....

Saw Brendans comments on his own podcast.

Gaethje KO's cowboy 1st round......

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Apparently I hear ESPN + was impossible to get the ppv. You had to dark web it to see the Saturday one according to Brendan Schaub.
    Obviously a JRE listener.