Thread: FN303 tank with adapter - used

FN303 tank with adapter - used

I found a few FN303 tanks with their adapters. They're used, but in good shape.
    I'd like to sell them off, but have no idea what I should ask for them.
    Thanks for your help.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  116.4 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  118.5 KB
    Last edited by bowcycle; 08-02-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Guy on PBN has 10 of them, he is selling them new for 550

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4&highlight=fn

messaged on fb.

The $550 is for a stock marker with 1 mag and no tank or adapter.
    That seems to be the going rate for that type of package.

I am offering just the air tank with adapter.
    They are $350 new if you have AF or LEO creds. But are quite rare to the public. That's why I have no idea how to price it.

I am interested, once you figure out a price let me know. . . .I hope it will be reasonable.
    ......You know you want one!!

As i told bowcycle there is someone working on 3d printed tank mounts for standard 13/3 17/3 style tanks so i think that plays into the value more than before where there was no options.

Just so everyone knows, here's what I've been thinking:

$200 is a top end (based solely off their original $350 LEO-only price tag). These are used and there are other options available. So I don't think the market will support a price that high.
    However, these are good tanks, 17ci is a sought-after size for HPA tanks, they come with the mounting bracket (which is currently the easiest way to mount the tanks), and it is the original look for the marker.

With their scarcity, I think that makes this a bit of a very functional collectable. So I'm not going to try to compete with 13ci tanks ($50), but I'm not trying to go profiteering either.

With that info, any ideas on value?
    Last edited by bowcycle; 07-26-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    As i told bowcycle there is someone working on 3d printed tank mounts for standard 13/3 17/3 style tanks so i think that plays into the value more than before where there was no options.

And I really do hope these work out. It's sad that it has taken this long.
    It will be cool if we start seeing more of these markers on the field because it is now possible to get them running.

Interested in one - but $200 seems just a tad bit too steep. I'm now seeing BNIB 303s (including tank and mags) for upper $500s on eBay and used 303s with tank for low $500s. I think $150 plus shipping would be legit, otherwise, it might make more sense to just buy a 2nd gun w/ air system.
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK