Thread: CA: minimag $100

I'm heading down there in a week or two might pick it up if it's still around

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    I'm heading down there in a week or two might pick it up if it's still around
    ill give u like 60 for that polished body if u end up picking it up.. that stuff looks like it was kept in temperature controlled for 20 years
    Matthew 10:34

Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    ill give u like 60 for that polished body if u end up picking it up.. that stuff looks like it was kept in temperature controlled for 20 years
    My hot water heater finally kicked the bucket, i can no longer make an offer ... that chrome body is worth about 60-80 bucks tho? it looks to be in perfect condition

Not sure, I emailed the person the other day, still no response, I'm heading down to the area this Sunday so hopefully they'll respond

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Not sure, I emailed the person the other day, still no response, I'm heading down to the area this Sunday so hopefully they'll respond
    i guess if it was my body.. it would be worth at least 100 to 150 to me personally.. i didnt really think about it enough.. im going to deem 60 a low ball