Thread: Three Classic Mags

Three Classic Mags

Up for sale are some pieces I’ve been keeping around for a while, but never seem to use. All are great shooters and work flawlessly. Prices are pp and USPS priority shipped (conus only). If you need more pics, ask away, and I can send or post as many as you like.

Not interested in trades, thanks.

On to the show:

1. Level 6 Mag (#2753). Polished and jeweled body and barrel, cut feedneck, LAPCO drop, and original barrel that was later updated with the crown point mod (evident in the raw aluminum). This has the original metal frame, and some of the powder coat is coming off the trigger guard as shown. Also evident are some dings and blemishes in the rail. Has a level 7 sear. Crown point barrel is cosmetically rough but functional, and included just to keep the original stuff together. Love this thing, but haven’t shot it with any regularity in years, and don’t collect wall hangers. $100. SOLD!

Name:  Betsie.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  104.8 KB
    Name:  Betsie 2.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  97.1 KB
    Name:  Betsie 3.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  96.8 KB
    Name:  Betsie 4.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  64.4 KB
    Name:  Betsie 5.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  52.5 KB
    Name:  Betsie 6.jpg
Size:  49.9 KB
    Name:  Betsie 7.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  45.3 KB

2. Classic Mag with 14” DYE one-piece twistlock and a new sight rail installed but never seen field use. Feedneck has been cut down. Very low mileage marker, and it shows. $150. SOLD!

Name:  Sharp mag.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  89.9 KB
    Name:  Sharp mag 2.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  98.5 KB

3. Classic Mag with SP green wood grips, Shocktech drop and 10” DYE stainless twistlock. Note in pics the valve is not matched, and the velocity adjuster appears to have been painted black and is flaking. Also, a couple of light scuffs on the body, left side (visible in last pic). Otherwise a very pretty little shooter. $150. SOLD!

Name:  Green mag.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  115.5 KB
    Name:  Green mag 2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  111.8 KB
    Name:  Green mag 4.jpg
Size:  58.5 KB
    Name:  Green mag 5.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  52.8 KB
    Name:  Green mag 6.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  52.4 KB
    Last edited by Menace_AO; 09-24-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace_AO View Post
    Up for sale are some pieces I’ve been keeping around for a while, but never seem to use. All are great shooters and work flawlessly. Prices are pp and USPS priority shipped (conus only). If you need more pics, ask away, and I can send or post as many as you like.

Not interested in trades, thanks.

On to the show:

1. Level 6 Mag (#2753). Polished and jeweled body and barrel, cut feedneck, LAPCO drop, and original barrel that was later updated with the crown point mod (evident in the raw aluminum). This has the original metal frame, and some of the powder coat is coming off the trigger guard as shown. Also evident are some dings and blemishes in the rail. Has a level 7 sear. Crown point barrel is cosmetically rough but functional, and included just to keep the original stuff together. Love this thing, but haven’t shot it with any regularity in years, and don’t collect wall hangers. $100.

Name:  Betsie.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  104.8 KB
    Name:  Betsie 2.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  97.1 KB
    Name:  Betsie 3.jpg
Size:  96.8 KB
    Name:  Betsie 4.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  64.4 KB
    Name:  Betsie 5.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  52.5 KB
    Name:  Betsie 6.jpg
Size:  49.9 KB
    Name:  Betsie 7.jpg
Size:  45.3 KB

2. Classic Mag with 14” DYE one-piece twistlock and a new sight rail installed but never seen field use. Feedneck has been cut down. Very low mileage marker, and it shows. $150.

Name:  Sharp mag.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  89.9 KB
    Name:  Sharp mag 2.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  98.5 KB

3. Classic Mag with SP green wood grips, Shocktech drop and 10” DYE stainless twistlock. Note in pics the valve is not matched, and the velocity adjuster appears to have been painted black and is flaking. Also, a couple of light scuffs on the body, left side (visible in last pic). Otherwise a very pretty little shooter. $150.

Name:  Green mag.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  115.5 KB
    Name:  Green mag 2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  111.8 KB
    Name:  Green mag 4.jpg
Size:  58.5 KB
    Name:  Green mag 5.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  52.8 KB
    Name:  Green mag 6.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  52.4 KB
    can I buy that Centerfeed No rise body?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Tuna,

You, sir, can buy whatever you want. Wish I'd posted before, I could have brought this weekend.

Have just posted a separate thread with that and more goodies in it, but shoot me a pm and we'll chat.

Mag #2 currently spoken for . . . .

Level 6 Mag is sold.

All Mags sold!

Just curious - "level 6"? I've heard of 5 and 7, never 6...
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

Yep. Rare, but much more common than level fives. Level 7 began in early '92, around serial +3000, shortly after the AGD video was made, IIRC. In the video (around 18:00) Tom references levels 6, 6.5, and 6.6.