Thread: Classic RT w/ lvl 10 (Leaking)

Classic RT w/ lvl 10 (Leaking)

I don't have classic RT parts to fix what a friend described as "Leaking everywhere". Valve looks like it needs a new regulator pin assembly and lvl 10 only includes 1 carrier (single dot/line), 2 shims, and 1 bolt spring (was there supposed to be 3 total?). None of the parts replaced by lvl 10 install were included.

Curious how much this is worth in the condition it's in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Classic RTs seem to go for about $200 shipped. If it has Level 10, that should up the value, but if it also needs more Level 10 parts, and an o-ring kit, and other stuff.....well, maybe just hope for $200.

This also doesn't have the hard line kit, which hurts the value a little.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Classic RTs seem to go for about $200 shipped. If it has Level 10, that should up the value, but if it also needs more Level 10 parts, and an o-ring kit, and other stuff.....well, maybe just hope for $200.

This also doesn't have the hard line kit, which hurts the value a little.
    Are hard lines basically steel tubes connected to compression fittings and can the original kits still be purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER View Post
    Are hard lines basically steel tubes connected to compression fittings and can the original kits still be purchased?
    Yes and no. And...maybe?

The older style kits used some kind of special industrial fittings, but newer kits usually use stainless steel lines that fit standard compression fittings (the same fittings used for macroline).

I don't think you can buy the original kits anymore, although it wouldn't hurt to email AGD and see if they have any lying around.

If that fails, you can message Mann. I think he sells older kits. And someone here also sells newer style kits, but I can't remember who. Maybe Legolas?