Thread: SOLD...Beautiful CnC Xmag XT00315 FS

SOLD...Beautiful CnC Xmag XT00315 FS

Unfortunately it has to go to assist funding real steel projects and my newly addicted bass fishing hobby.

$1200.00 Shipped and Paypaled! Items are in awesome condition unless otherwise noted, I take care of everything. I ship USPS if you want more insurance that falls on your shoulders, I will not be responsible if USPS drops the ball and you did not pay for insurance. I am not willing to ship outside of US at this time. Should you want more pics just ask or more info on the item/s just ask.

I purchased this xmag almost two plus years ago and I added some red to it. The gloss black ano is still in beautiful condition, however, there is minor scratches from being handled. I believe it originally, was a gloss green ano or a dust green ano. I've played with it maybe two times at the field and several times in the backyard. All the electronics in it are damn near brand new, I replaced everything when I purchased it from the previous owner. The battery still holds an awesome charge and I am including a new one I recently bought from Tuna. I also added a Relex Paintball Customs Xmag/Emag board I purchased new from p8ball4me. (Awesome board!) The red xvalve is 9/10 condition! No ace, lvl X works perfectly.

For additional pics of this beauty look at the pics I have posted in the armory section located here:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-My-Final-Five!

READY FOR FIELD PLAY!

New AGD items:
    battery pack
    + terminal screw
    + lead
    hall harness
    led window
    safety spring
    eclip
    trigger magnet mount assembly
    trigger magnet screw
    selector switch
    sear lock
    hall mount bolt screw
    magnets
    detent x 2

Used AGD items:
    AGD rubber xmag grips with window
    AGD battery charger
    AGD car battery charger
    AGD battery saver plug x 2
    AGD vertical breech with CCM modification
    AGD left warpfeed breech
    AGD complete lvl x kit
    AGD original xmag valve serial #XT00315 (some tool marks, scuffs, scratches for it's age, all o-rings replaced, no on/off)
    AGD Red warpfeed with upper and lower hose adaptors

Other items include:
    Remove Before Flight x 2
    Universal AC/DC adaptor
    Predator board with sear, and solenoid (was working when I replaced the board, unknown now)
    Gloss red drop kick (I believe this is new)
    New SPD custom acrylic grips (black in color and red in color)
    Gloss red Smartparts 10inch All American tip (used)
    Gloss red Smartparts 16inch Tear Drop tip (used)
    Gloss red Smartparts 14inch All American tip (used)
    Gloss black AC back with .687 (used)
    Smartparts girl barrel cover (damn near new)
    Proteam warpfeed hose
    VL Revolution (old school plastic) with modified holes for the warp hose. I did an awesome job in my opinion, very flush.

I believe that is it, lol, should I locate any other xmag items I will include them as well. My camera sucks, and does not really show the beauty of the xmag, it appears the lighting is off. The xmag has some dust on it from sitting in the back room with my other AGD guns. Again, sorry for the horrible pics.
    Name:  SAM_0422.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  92.6 KBName:  SAM_0423.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  85.0 KBName:  SAM_0421.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  86.5 KB
    Last edited by Stedspitcher; 12-04-2017 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Update

Damn.

It is a beaut for sure..... good luck with sale. IF you decide you want to sell that red dropkick and/or red teardrop let me know.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Up. Thx for the positive comments. In regards to parting, I would like to keep this all together. I am not interested in any trades, the only part I would consider is a DW second generation CF grip in great condition with plate and screw plus cash on your end.
    Last edited by Stedspitcher; 11-03-2017 at 04:41 PM.

You shouldn't have posted pics with this. Now I will think about all the things I'm going to sell to own this beauty. I'll be in touch soon

Quote Originally Posted by stimpysan View Post
    You shouldn't have posted pics with this. Now I will think about all the things I'm going to sell to own this beauty. I'll be in touch soon
    LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who started adding up the value of the rest of my gear to see if I could get to this. I came up short tho Good luck!

She gone!