Thread: Fix Your Sig Plz

Wink Fix Your Sig Plz

All you guys that have a dead photobucket link in your sig, fix it plz.

I'm looking at you Doug.....

Name:  MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-Print-Trucker-Caps-Donald-Trump-Men-Women-High-Quality-Flat-Bill-Snapba.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  51.0 KB
    Matthew 10:34

No. If it annoys you, then don't look. Isn't that what we should all be doing instead of forcing any one or group of individuals to conform to the masses, or at least, what the masses deem "acceptable". No where in any rules, in any way, that i, or any other individuals, must provide good links, clear pictures or anything that you think is "proper".

I would go as far as to ask whom made you the thought police, or in this case, the forum police? We have moderators, admin and the like to do that job. Till you get a fancy title, or change of colour, i or any one else do not have to submit to any single out just to please you.

So good day sir, and i use that term loosely

Thanks for playing

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No. If it annoys you, then don't look. Isn't that what we should all be doing instead of forcing any one or group of individuals to conform to the masses, or at least, what the masses deem "acceptable". No where in any rules, in any way, that i, or any other individuals, must provide good links, clear pictures or anything that you think is "proper".

I would go as far as to ask whom made you the thought police, or in this case, the forum police? We have moderators, admin and the like to do that job. Till you get a fancy title, or change of colour, i or any one else do not have to submit to any single out just to please you.

So good day sir, and i use that term loosely
    Isn't a signature meant for everyone to see? What's the point of having something in your signature if the audience you are trying to reach is telling you that they can't see it?

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Isn't a signature meant for everyone to see? What's the point of having something in your signature if the audience you are trying to reach is telling you that they can't see it?
    yes feed the monster.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    yes feed the monster.
    I mean I fail to see his logic there unless this was just a personal spat

Just gotta know doug.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    Just gotta know doug.

He "bridges" the gaps in paintball society....

You're doing it wrong.....