Thread: let me borrow your Intelliframe....and make it pneumatic

let me borrow your Intelliframe....and make it pneumatic

I've been building pneumag frames for the past year or so, mostly just to have fun playing around with different parts and tools. Then I've been selling the frames because I don't need them. (I've already got a pneumag, and I rarely need to use it.) Whenever I sell a frame, though, someone always asks me how it was made, how it works, etc, and when I point them to the old threads where I first learned how to do this, they're not there anymore. Or the pictures and links are dead. So I want to make a new How-To video to post on YouTube, and I'd like to use the most basic/easy-to-find parts. But to do that, I need an Intelliframe.

So, let me know if you have one you'd like me to pneu. I won't charge you anything for the work. You'll only have to pay for parts and shipping. It will probably cost around $100 total. I'll keep everything for a few weeks, do the work, make the video, and then ship it back to you after testing.

(I'm also open to buying an Intelliframe outright, but I'd rather not spend more than $75.)

I got what I need. Thanks!