Friends have taken me paintballing a few times and I've taken a liking to it. A field by me is free admission if I bring my own gear(so long as I buy paint), so I decided to spend some money on a marker. Instead of buying a Tippmann like everyone on the internet told me to do(and because of my obsession with being different), I did a bit of reading and research into the history... and I bought an automag! It just came in the mail today, but I have no idea what I've got here. I've done a fair bit of research, but I don't really know what I'm doing at all.

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  49.2 KB

Here are some photos: https://imgur.com/a/GWOdq

Based on the ACI expansion chamber, I realized that this gun was adapted to run on CO2, but I can't really tell any more about it until I take it apart tomorrow after testing for leaks. If anyone has any advice on doing that, by the way, please share. I also read that mags love oil, but I'm not exactly sure where to put the oil. The articles all pointed towards the ASA, but I'm not exactly sure where that is, since there's the expansion chamber...