Thread: Replacement pump rod

Replacement pump rod

Greets AO,

I have an out of spec AGD pump kit on my 'mag of choice. I played with it over the weekend and had a great time.

That is, until I got back home and took it apart to clean it. I noticed the end of the pump rod that goes down into the handle looked a little funny, and as soon as I looked closer the part of the rod that goes down into the handle just snapped off. Now, there's no way to ensure that the pump rod stays in the correct position relative to the pump handle, since it's free floating in the channel.

Does anyone know where I can get a new one, or does anyone have a spare they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable fee?

Thanks.

I think someone here had some made they were selling. i forget who though. im sure you could do some digging and find the thread.

Haven't been able to dig anything up, and Sandman says they definitely don't have any laying around the AGD warehouse.

Anyone got any leads? Or at least ideas on what the material might be? At least then I could try to handmake a stand-in for the time being until I get a more permanent solution.

here ya go, i guess it was longer than i thought.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...omag-pump-rods

I have been using a piece of metal coat hanger I bent to match the agd drawing for the last 15 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    here ya go, i guess it was longer than i thought.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...omag-pump-rods
    Thanks for the lead. I PM'd cyco

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I have been using a piece of metal coat hanger I bent to match the agd drawing for the last 15 years.
    I'll try that. Cyco has no mas