Thread: Question about emags

Question about emags

So I have emag lowers and I recently sent the trigger (and a couple other pieces) to be annodized. Upon reassembly I cant get it to fire. It appears my trigger is not activating the sensor. Is there supposed to be a magnet at the end of the screw in the trigger or is the back supposed to be magnetic (its the screw with the kind of flat head and it has an oring around it)? Its the only thing I can think of that would be causing it not to work at the moment.

Nevermind, stuck one of the trigger return magnets back there and works. Just need to order another magnet

Yeah, E-mag triggers use a Hall effect sensor. I've always wondered why AGD went in that particular direction, though. I mean, they're definitely technologically superior to a micro-switch. There's nothing for the trigger to push, so the trigger can be lighter. And if you take a shot to the trigger area, there's no chance that some paint could get in there and muck things up. But it still seems like overkill....like all things mag.

Hm... I may have just answered my own question.

Off topic, you need to come up and play with us soon, Bob. We have a game coming up on November 18. You should come and bring your pump. I'm pretty sure most of the guys have never seen one before.

make sure you glue that magnet back on. It WILL come of and stick to something metal and you will never know where it went...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart