Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACQUIRED Deadlywind Karta body

ACQUIRED Deadlywind Karta body

Thank you Zuckerberg Mag groups and also captain_pinky for passing on this drilled example that you already owned once before. Now just to find a TunaPack or have one milled!

Trying to complete my brother's 'Mag build we started several years ago, so with my other triplet brother we will all have DW bodied 'Mags with vert frames and Tunafished valves.

The build:
    Tuna X valve with Level 10...check.
    TunaRail...check.
    <strike>DW gen.1 angled carbon fiber foregrip...check.</strike>
    TunaPack battery pack cover...NEEDED!
    Magnus M90 Emancipator with Talon trigger...check.
    Lc Hexagonal 90 aluminum panels...check.
    DW Karta body...MIA : (

If you are willing to part with a Karta or know someone who might have one available (either just the body, a body & rail set, or a complete marker), please let me know or direct them here. 5 bills ready for a body but open to further discussion. Thank you!

Last edited by Walking Stick; 02-25-2019 at 08:55 AM. Reason: ACQUIRED
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Weekly bump.

Veteran's Veterans Day bump.

Bumping so hopefully I can give THANKS to someone GIVING me a chance to complete this project!

Mag Monday bump.

Are you interested in a Tippmann B5 at all? PM me if so...

'Tis the season to be jolly and let a Karta go to a new loving home!

Does that make me the Grinch if I'm gonna probably undercut you and get it first?

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Does that make me the Grinch if I'm gonna probably undercut you and get it first?
    Yep

I'll just have to find Cindy Lou Who to sing and make your heart grow three times as big!

Honestly, I'll hope for a PM and regardless continue to post until someone has or finds one for sale.

Captain Pinky
    You'll have to pry it off of him, but I know he's got Jayloo's raw Karta body.

Quote Originally Posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER View Post
    Captain Pinky
    You'll have to pry it off of him, but I know he's got Jayloo's raw Karta body.
    I don't have a raw karta. It's a dallara and they aren't for sale. He asked me already.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I don't have a raw karta. It's a dallara and they aren't for sale. He asked me already.
    And I'm hoping you're satisfied with your SIX Kartas so I don't have to compete with you too for the next Kartas that pop up on the market!

It's me again - your friendly forum Walking Stick - letting you know I'm still looking for someone that wants to part with a DW Karta body (and perhaps rail too). Please let me know!

Bumping for the New Year. Maybe someone spent too much during Christmas and needs some cash in their pocket?

You know you don't use it or won't ever get back to your intended build...so just let it go (maybe that Frozen song will now get into your head and force you to acquiesce).

Let your Karta go so it can run RTing with other Mags on a field against an Army of Cockers and space guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    You know you don't use it or won't ever get back to your intended build...so just let it go (maybe that Frozen song will now get into your head and force you to acquiesce).

Let your Karta go so it can run RTing with other Mags on a field against an Army of Cockers and space guns!
    I work 5 minutes from where my parents live. I have a 3 year old daughter, Let it go (frozen song) will forever be stuck in my head. Listened to that CD for the hour ride to my parents and a hour back home each day for 6 months or more. Im immune to whatever magic your trying. My Karta stays.

My kartas
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I have an answer that suits both our needs. You sell me what you've got there in that pic and Presto, no more need for a karta body 😁

Oh mobsterboy...or I trade you cash for that raw Karta you found?

Spring is quickly approaching so we need to finish this build up...let's talk about what you got or know!

Bump for month 4 of this Karta search.

Who's feeling the love this weekend?

Better yet, just break-up with your Karta! And leave my brother the sloppy seconds, or thirds, or fourths...

Maybe springtime will bring me luck on my search?
    Let's talk!

I'm rootin for ya.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I'm outta town but my brother's finally back in town. Since he's the money man let's bump this for attention.

I wish that more of these sorts of things were in the hands of people who are going to throw them in the dirt, instead of "collectors". Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    I wish that more of these sorts of things were in the hands of people who are going to throw them in the dirt, instead of "collectors". Good luck.
    for the record i have played 2 10 man tournaments with mine and tons of rec days.

I hope he finds one though.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    for the record i have played 2 10 man tournaments with mine and tons of rec days.

I hope he finds one though.
    Word, no shade intended towards you or anyone else who considers themselves a collector.. i just don't think the coolest mag parts should be on walls and in boxes instead of on guns and fields!

Summer time bump. If you have one laying around not being used, or know of one, let's chat!

End of summer bump. Premium for a green or raw Karta.

I think its time to figure out SolidWorks or Inventor so you can make your own from scratch! You never know... you might end up with something even more to your liking anyways. I appreciate the Kartas, Dallara's, and Pheonix's... but they seem stuck in that organic 90's car look. I'm thinking the more geometric designs like the SFL E-Mag and 2k9 micro are looking more appealing these days.