Thread: Best paintball forums?!

Best paintball forums?!

Well, I love AO as always, but am pretty out of touch with the rest of the paintball society. I generally steer clear of PBN (just because).

I was wondering what the most popular cocker, Viking, and other sites were these days?

I am hoping to find good sales threads for rare cockers and my Viking basically.

Any suggestions?!

Thanks!

Mcarterbrown is where you need to head. Very few of the speedball fanboys there. They love their old-school gear, cockers for sure. As for sales, you will not be disappointed, I just picked up a agd 6 pack over the weekend from there

I'm a admin on paintball forum, sadly it's pretty much dying, just not enough traffic. But those of us left so like the old school and nifty things more than the brand new shiny talks to you and does your homework markers

For avoiding pbn I say, dilly dilly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    Mcarterbrown is where you need to head. Very few of the speedball fanboys there. They love their old-school gear, cockers for sure. As for sales, you will not be disappointed, I just picked up a agd 6 pack over the weekend from there

I'm a admin on paintball forum, sadly it's pretty much dying, just not enough traffic. But those of us left so like the old school and nifty things more than the brand new shiny talks to you and does your homework markers

For avoiding pbn I say, dilly dilly

Dilly dilly, indeed lol!

I used to frequent Mcarterbrown regularly, but glad you brought it up. I’ll post something there shortly probably. I have some rare PTP micro cockers and a JOLE I’m looking to move.

Thanks for the suggestion!

O nice, shoot a link here when you do, I'm not looking to buy but I am always interested in seeing oldschool and espeshally private lable stuff

Pbnation has by a long shot the most traffic.

You tried posting on Craigslist ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Pbnation has by a long shot the most traffic.

You tried posting on Craigslist ?
    I'm in one of the best spots for autococker enthusiasts in the nation and I wouldn't even bother trying to sell that stuff on Craigslist

I'm in Vancouver WA, there is a big game bear here called Oregon supergame, its like autococker nervana. And trust me, I sell a lot of stuff through Craigslist. I posted a 2k5 prostock on there and a few forums, ended up selling locally but through one of the forums not cl.

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    I'm in one of the best spots for autococker enthusiasts in the nation and I wouldn't even bother trying to sell that stuff on Craigslist

I'm in Vancouver WA, there is a big game bear here called Oregon supergame, its like autococker nervana. And trust me, I sell a lot of stuff through Craigslist. I posted a 2k5 prostock on there and a few forums, ended up selling locally but through one of the forums not cl.
    But he is in Florida and can list it in several different areas in the state to get more search hits.

You also have to put a ton of tags in the post to get more hits, name all paintball marker types.

"Paypal accepted you pay fees and shipping" helps too.

Craigslist and PBN are way better choices IMHO, than that brown joke of a forum.

Customcockers.com is another tough one to stomach with very low traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    But he is in Florida and can list it in several different areas in the state to get more search hits.

You also have to put a ton of tags in the post to get more hits, name all paintball marker types.

"Paypal accepted you pay fees and shipping" helps too.

Craigslist and PBN are way better choices IMHO, than that brown joke of a forum.

Customcockers.com is another tough one to stomach with very low traffic.
    Like I said....I sell a lot of stuff on Craigslist, you are not telling me anything I don't know

Still, people don't go to cl looking for private lable cockers. If he wants to sell it for $100 then sure, go for it. Try selling on cl if you want but I would not expect to sell it there. Forums are tour best option

eBay probably gets more traffic than PBN but the fees arent nice....

I hate this , but Fbook is a good place to sell , IMO there are more Maggots there than here anymore , they are " forums " for AKA and Cockers on there as well , C list is a good place to sell if your sellin cheep IMO , I've never paid fair prices for stuff on Clist
    IF ya have High End stuff , you may consider doing raffles , used to be a "secret " group on Fbook that raffled a lot of high end cocker stuff ,

Fb does work fairly well, I've sold a couple through there

There is a group called "autococker enthusiasts" that I would post to

One note, for some reason if your photos have a trigger and barrel they will sometimes get taken down. You will see a lot of people censoring their photos. I've had to do it a few times. Just be aware