Thread: Smart Parts Palmer’s JJ or Stock?

Smart Parts Palmer’s JJ or Stock?

Hey guys,
    I tried looking around and didn’t see any pictures that matched this barrel perfectly. Can anyone tell me who made this barrel.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think SP because of the two I have the diameter at the Twist-Lock extends further before stepping down to the smaller diameter AA length.

I have two Palmer's barrels for other markers with the dual spiral porting and the diameter, spacing and length of the ports are different.

That's all I can add.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

it looks like a brass J&J that is nickel plated, how heavy is it?

I second the plated brass barrel. Look at the scuffing above the twist-lock section and in the detent groove. It looks like brass under the plating.

I have never seen or heard of a chrome or brass SP AA barrel. They made aluminum or stainless ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    I don't think SP because of the two I have the diameter at the Twist-Lock extends further before stepping down to the smaller diameter AA length.

I have two Palmer's barrels for other markers with the dual spiral porting and the diameter, spacing and length of the ports are different.

That's all I can add.
    Yea I noticed the same thing on the SP barrels. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    it looks like a brass J&J that is nickel plated, how heavy is it?
    It is heavy like brass and not magnetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pghp8ntballer View Post
    I second the plated brass barrel. Look at the scuffing above the twist-lock section and in the detent groove. It looks like brass under the plating.

I have never seen or heard of a chrome or brass SP AA barrel. They made aluminum or stainless ones.
    Awesome thanks guys! I think we have a winner with the jj.