Thread: resurrect xvaled mag help

resurrect xvaled mag help

I bought all the part to create a UL xvalve mag . right now with an HP tank the trigger pressurizes and i can hear it click and feel pressure behind the trigger. the prob it wont shoot. need some advice before i go crazy. i did up the velocity/pressure withe the back adjuster all in and all out. so, do you guys think i need to bring out the trigger rod? is my on/off poopie?

thanks

Is there a gap between the trigger rod and the back of the trigger when it's aired up? If not adjust the trigger rod.

Make sure you are using a HP air tank. Anything less than 600psi, it will pressurize but not fire.

Also, if you have trigger stops and they're not adjusted properly it can act like an improperly adjusted trigger rod. If you do have them back both completely out and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypwr View Post
    I bought all the part to create a UL xvalve mag . right now with an HP tank the trigger pressurizes and i can hear it click and feel pressure behind the trigger. the prob it wont shoot. need some advice before i go crazy. i did up the velocity/pressure withe the back adjuster all in and all out. so, do you guys think i need to bring out the trigger rod? is my on/off poopie?

thanks
    Is the level 10 properly tuned? A carrier that is too tight or a bolt spring that is too stiff won't allow the bolt to release when you pull the trigger.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.