Thread: Mini mag feed issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mini mag feed issues

Hi guys, I need some help please as this is driving me crazy!

I have a mini mag with the standard power feed, it has the upgraded parabolic power feed on/off, a level 10 bolt and X valve which functions properly from what I can tell (I’m using the short gold spring and 1 shim in the valve) it has an R/T on/off and I’m using 1100 psi input pressure. It also has an inteli frame fitted. It will R/T with no issues at all or single shot consistently if desired.

The problem I have is that the paintballs keep jamming in the power feed/breach I have checked that the barrel is aligned properly (although I’m using a Docs Machine Mag to Cocker barrel adaptor) and there is nothing else obvious obstructing the breach. The valve is seated correctly in the rail and the field strip screw is hand tight.

I have tried both the R1 and R2 Hoppers both of which I have adjusted the ball stack pressure to the lightest setting and the marker shoots very well but when I shoot a string of paint every so often the paint jams in the mouth of the breach, so hat the ball is essentially half in and half out!! The level 10 bolt does what it should and does not chop the paint but the bolt reset is a little slow and occasionally won’t reset at all 🤬

Anyone got any ideas what’s causing this?

Wrong spring for the level 10?
    Wrong type of hopper?
    Improperly adjusted level 10?

Please help as I’m about to give up with this and would love to get this sorted before the weekend!!!
    Last edited by Systemx; 12-05-2017 at 04:55 AM.