Thread: Need help with an appraisal by someone who knows more about paintball

Need help with an appraisal by someone who knows more about paintball

I posted this to Reddit looking for someone who could possibly help me put a price on the gun to sell. Users have said somewhere in the 300 range, but I was told to post it here to hear any input. Any help is much appreciated!

Pic of gun: https://imgur.com/a/tTzZY

The top barrel with threads doesn't belong with the rest of the package. So put that away.
    Now for the rest:
    This is a great example of a full Eclipse camo splash kit. Because it has an uncut trigger frame and the t-stock, that increases the value significantly.
    My suggestion is to take the black barrel off the marker and put the matching barrel on. Also put one of the sight rails on the marker so that the full kit is together.

Then you can sell the marker without the extras for around $400 if you're willing to wait for the right buyer or $350 if you're in a rush.
    The extra rail and sight rail will probably fetch $50 sold separately if you're looking for fast cash and maybe more if you're willing to wait.

You can post it for sale here, but I'd also suggest the 2 big AGD facebook pages.
    But please come back to post pics here in the marker pic thread once you have the whole kit together on the marker.
    Also, show the other side so we can see the matching PF plug, too.

Looks like really nice Eclipse splash kit. Pretty rare in good shape. I agree with Bowcycle he is spot on.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Looks to me like the loose barrel, 2 sight rails, and AM/MM rail are not the same, maybe a Smart Parts set.