Thread: WTB sniper style pump

WTB sniper style pump

So I’ve bought and sold a phantom recently. Thought I’d like it because i tend to prefer single tube markers, but I hated it, not a smooth stroke and it kicked like a horse. Looking to by a sniper style pump, I’ve heard super mixed things about kp3s and empire snipers so I’d like to buy a used pumped cocker. Looking to spend no more than 400 shipped and PayPal’d. Would like it to have an a/t kit if possible. I figured that enough people here are into obscure paintball stuff I’d probably be able to find something.

If you search ANSGear.com they have new old stock PsychoBallistic Autocockers (Superbolt and lightning) for $100. Then head over to iisports.com for their pump kit made specifically for PsychoBallistics Autocockers.

This is an obscure low end build with mixed feedback but from personal experience these Autocockers have been amazing for the price if you have a spare front block assembly. Can't give you any feedback on the pump kit though. All the best!

I was thinking about doing just that. I can get a reg and a drop at the same time. My question about the pb guns is will a drift kit with auto trigger frame from inception or one from ccm fit them? I know the supervolt is a mini, but is it a standard mini?

be careful buying those. The aluminum they made them from is softer and the threads specifically the frame threads strip out much easier than the other bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Benten89 View Post
    I was thinking about doing just that. I can get a reg and a drop at the same time. My question about the pb guns is will a drift kit with auto trigger frame from inception or one from ccm fit them? I know the supervolt is a mini, but is it a standard mini?
    Funny enough, i have a PB mini cocker body (half blocked before i got it) and had a ccm mini pump kit but then changed it to the drift kit, with a ID 45 slider frame (no A/T though).

The CCM was fine and worked, but it would twist at the vert. It didn't really effect much in performqnce, but was too annoying. With CCM's supposed quality, they could not index the pump to the body. So when the Drift kit was available, i quickly ditched the CCM and went with the better (IMO) pump kit.

The autotrigger is dependent upon the frame and literally the pump rod. There is no real interaction of the body, and it is more towards your style of play than anything. I will say that i have seen countless CCM A/T connectors (connecting from the cam & frame to the pump rod) twisting horribly. Basically rendering that piece useless and reulting in you needing a new one. The ID does not do this, so have no fear with ID.

The PB bodies are soft. They will strip out in the frame threads easily(the most common spot for it). I would either get the body and immediately helicoil them or just expect it down the road. But if you are looking for cheap, then you get what you pay for.

The PB guns will take any cocker/sniper part, so no worries there. The only thing that is a disappointment is the feedneck. I, for the life of me, can not remember who made a clamping feedneck that could be used on them. Luckily for me, my revy fits in there snugly, without mods. But snugly is not a replacement for clamping.

If photobucket wasn't a ****hole & i had the inclination to migrate my pics to another site, i would show you mine. The only thing i would do is replace the benchmark frame on it for an ID Frame, maybe even on with a A/T. Simon did say that the drift kit was the first put on a non Inception Designs body, not that it matters much. I am by no means an expert on all things pump, but on this, i am fairly good on as i had built mine up from parts.

I've got a black empire sniper that I got in a trade last night. The handle was sticking, so I ran some sand paper thru it and it appears to be working fine. Comes with the box, barrel set, and a couple small parts and the 10 round feed tube. I'll post some pics tonight if you're interested. Otherwise it's going to ebay this weekend. I think I have an empire ~50 round hopper too.
    Looking for 265.