Thread: Experimental/prototype emag

Experimental/prototype emag

Started my experimental/prototype emag 3d printed marker have the frame, rail and even a body printed out. Now I'm searching for some internals like sear, trigger and an empty battery shell (honestly to grab measurements on). Now I've had alot of nay Sayers saying this won't work and can't be done and now I'm bound and determined to prove them all wrong so any technical help would be greatly appreciated

I'm not a nay sayer saying it won't work, it'll probably work for a while, but when things go wrong can I have all your mag stuff?

Seriously though, stay safe when first test firing that thing. The last thing I think anyone would want to hear out of this is that someone got hurt.
    God speed you crazy son of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Walstrum09 View Post
    Started my experimental/prototype emag 3d printed marker have the frame, rail and even a body printed out. Now I'm searching for some internals like sear, trigger and an empty battery shell (honestly to grab measurements on). Now I've had alot of nay Sayers saying this won't work and can't be done and now I'm bound and determined to prove them all wrong so any technical help would be greatly appreciated
    I have all the parts to build a few emags. EMAIL ME with what you need. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Email sent tunaman, wish I could figure out how to put pics of progress up from my phone

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    I'm not a nay sayer saying it won't work, it'll probably work for a while, but when things go wrong can I have all your mag stuff?

Seriously though, stay safe when first test firing that thing. The last thing I think anyone would want to hear out of this is that someone got hurt.
    God speed you crazy son of a gun.
    I plan on sleeving the rear of the body where the valve and bolt are with a freak style insert and test firing with a string and vice from about 150feet away behind an enclosure, will say this though the frame body and rail weigh a fraction of what the origonal weighs