Thread: Z-Grip X-Mag, Classic, DM4, Barrels, Redz Packs for Sale

Z-Grip X-Mag, Classic, DM4, Barrels, Redz Packs for Sale

I have been out of the sport for a long time and I'm finally getting around to cleaning out and selling my gear. All gear went away in perfectly working order but since I don't have any tanks left in hydro, I cannot dry fire to confirm current state. At the worst, they will require soft parts overhaul (O-rings).

I am only interested in selling since I am out of the sport. Paypal only. If you would like additional pictures or details please just ask. All prices will include shipping with tracking and signature verification.

First up:
    My old pride and joy. I played about 4 years, 5-6 times a year, with this marker and has been in a home closet since then (6+ yrs). The Z-Grip was sourced from AO years ago along with the grip extender (Kapp). The grip itself is a hollowed out expansion chamber. Black ultralight body in excellent shape. The X-Valve was through the old AGD trade in program. It is also in good condition with some fading of the 'X Valve' lettering and is numbers matching. It is also equipped with LVL10 and a UL trigger. The extra parts shown will be included. I would like to sell it as a whole unit, however if there is enough interest in individual parts, I may consider parting out. Overall, it is in excellent addition. Some wear on the back on the marker rail and some small marks here and there.

I'm not sure on exact pricing for this since it's a rare combination so I will start at: PENDING

Adding prices for part out if there is enough interest. Whoever buys the X-Valve, I will send all the extra 0-rings/parts I have for it as well. Original on/off is currently installed so you will be getting the ULT and stock.

Body - Dibs on this already
    X-Valve with ULE and LVL 10 + parts = $215
    Z-Grip & Foregrip/extender = $225
    Rail w/ sear = Make an offer

Next up is a an Automag 68 Classic. Powerfeed body and stock Classic internals with matching numbers. The barrel is the old school solid but with the cutouts. Back in the day (2004?) AGD was cleaning out the attic and had a handful of these leftover. It actually shoots very well if that paint size is matched and provides that old school satisfying 'ping'. Besides all the stickers that 17 year old me put on the body back in the day, the marker is in good shape. Note that the rail does not have a front mounting point for a grip.

Asking for $200 OBO for the marker, barrel, and asa:

Final marker is a DM4, blue to black fade. I bought this as a second owner back in 05-06. I added a Virtue board and had the feed neck lowered (which is a significant improvement). It will come with the original black dye barrel and the parts kits listed. Marker turns on, eyes function, and the solenoid functions. Again, no air available so I cannot confirm current firing of the marker. Likely just o-ring changes if anything. Only small blemish is shown below. Grips are not in great shape as they're the original sticky grips.

Asking $200 OBO

Old school warpfeed. It powers on and runs. Two mounts are included. One I made custom for the z-grip. Some extra tubing is included as well. Asking $60:

J&J Barrel kit, Mag thread. Internals are in very good condition. Chrome isn't perfect on the outside just needs to be polished and some oxidation removed. Asking $60:

J&J Barrel kit, Autococker thread. Inside and out in great condition. Two tips, 12 and 14". Asking $75:

Dye Boomstick, Autococker, 14", 0.690 bore. Good condition, asking $50:

Dye Boomstick, Tippmann 98 thread, 12" (1 piece):

For the old school lovers out there, I have two Redz packs from the 'Push' era. The 6+ is in better condition since it was my dad's and seldom used. The 4+ is faded but elastic and Velcro are still OK. This was mine so it saw more use.

6+:$60

4+:$40

Thanks for looking. Again, any questions let me know and I will do my best.

Thanks
    Last edited by dyerules; 12-31-2017 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Not Ti boomstick, stock, X Mag pending
    x-valve,ULE,Z-grip

I'll take the AC boomstick.

Yeah, that's right!

I’ll pay $400 now for z grip mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dyerules View Post

Dye Titanium Boomstick, Autococker, 14", 0.690 bore. Good condition, asking $50:

Thanks for looking. Again, any questions let me know and I will do my best.

Thanks
    !

Quote Originally Posted by shaunyoung000 View Post
    !
    that isn't a TI boomstick

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    that isn't a TI boomstick
    Damn, I believe you're right. I was going off of memory (6+ years). Thanks for the heads up. Corrected description.

Shaun sent you a PM.

Thanks

Offer $200 shipped for the x-valve?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jherr505 View Post
    Offer $200 shipped for the x-valve?

Jason
    Pm'd