Thread: RPG Dust Black Pariah, Dallara, Chimera Sleeper setup

RPG Dust Black Pariah, Dallara, Chimera Sleeper setup

Sold

I have not played in over a year, plus my time/money seems to go to real steal projects and bass fishing tournaments.

NO, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PARTING OUT. SORRY.

I mainly play with with my warp setup if I do get out and play, and this beauty sits in a case. I have no problem keeping it if I do not get the asking price.

This beauty was a MOTM Winner with a few minor adjustments. I Replaced the Dust Black X Valve and added a gorgeous Blue X Valve, I located an All-American Tip that almost matches the x valve, Kila detents, and blue acrylic handles

I recommend purchasing insurance on this beauty, I will not be responsible should USPS drop the ball while item is in route to you. I am not willing to ship outside of US at this time.

I have dremeled a small hole right above the top trigger stop on top the Chimera Frame where the frame sits flush against the RPG dallara rail. I did this to place magnets for the trigger return. I believe I have 2 magnets in there now and the trigger is as smooth as butter. This dremel work is not noticeable, it is only noticeable once you remove the Chimera frame from the dallara rail.

I aired her up this morning and she shot amazing. I forgot how awesome the trigger feels. I believe I played with this maybe twice on the field and majority of the time was in the backyard messing around.

Simply a 9/10 condition, if you would like more photos just send me a pm. There is a small scuff on one of the RPG detents other then that no major dings, scratches, etc and works like a charm. There is a very small pin size ding on the x valve. Any questions just ask. Thank You.

RPG Pariah
    RPG Dallara
    RPG Subzero
    RPG Retent Combo with rebuild kit
    RPG Foregrip
    RPG 15* ASA
    RPG Chimera pnuematic setup with working safety...again, the trigger is amazing!
    CCM fittings
    Blue X Valve-ULT,Lvl X works perfectly
    Smart Parts Dust Black Back
    Smart Parts All American Tip Gloss Blue
    Smart Parts All American Tip Dust Black
    Freak Insert .689
    Killa magnetic detents with matching blue sticker.

Also included in this sale:
    Lvl X complete kit
    Blue Smart Parts barrel cover
    Extra macroline orings.

Now For Your Viewing Pleasure...
    Name:  SAM_0425.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  74.0 KB
    Name:  SAM_0426.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  71.2 KB
    Damn, she is sexy...lol
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-29-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Geez...for the life of me I could not remember the name of the trigger on the Chimera frame...it finally came it me...it's Tuna's Talon Trigger.

Good luck with the sale. I have effectively this same build and it is beautifully light. Well worth what you are asking!

So beautiful. My wife would kill me if I got this since I am just finishing up on putting together a ULE Carbon Fiber mag.

Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #23 "Hex"
    My MCB Feedback

MOTY3
    Could I ask where you bought the grips ?

So much class....well done and good luck with the sale.

Super Rad. Isn’t Dallara Deadly Wind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen.

Flatliner...those grips are from Stinger Paintball Designs. They do amazing work at an affordable cost. I purchased those grips a few years ago and I just attempted to check their website and either the website is having technical difficulties or they may have went out of business.

Djinnform...yes you are correct, Deadlywind also produced a dallara body and matching rail back in 2003. The first run of their dallara bodies were dimpled and the second run they did not have dimples. I do not believe they sold the body and rail separately (I could be wrong).

Roguefactor, produced a dallara rail as well. Customers were able to purchase his dallara rail by itself during his production. His products are known as RPG. His rails are ule’d as compared to the first run Deadlywind produced which are not ule’d.

I know this because I own a dimpled dallara body and rail. I do not know if the second run Deadlywind produced were ule’d. Also, DW first production of dimpled dallara bodies and rails, the rails to my knowledge had notches in the rear of the rail to attach a duckbill Asa.

Quote Originally Posted by Stedspitcher View Post
    Thank you for the kind words gentlemen.

Flatliner...those grips are from Stinger Paintball Designs. They do amazing work at an affordable cost. I purchased those grips a few years ago and I just attempted to check their website and either the website is having technical difficulties or they may have went out of business.

Djinnform...yes you are correct, Deadlywind also produced a dallara body and matching rail back in 2003. The first run of their dallara bodies were dimpled and the second run they did not have dimples. I do not believe they sold the body and rail separately (I could be wrong).

Roguefactor, produced a dallara rail as well. Customers were able to purchase his dallara rail by itself during his production. His products are known as RPG. His rails are ule’d as compared to the first run Deadlywind produced which are not ule’d.

I know this because I own a dimpled dallara body and rail. I do not know if the second run Deadlywind produced were ule’d. Also, DW first production of dimpled dallara bodies and rails, the rails to my knowledge had notches in the rear of the rail to attach a duckbill Asa.
    I actually bought my dallara rail separately back then��

MOTY3
    That's right, Stinger made some custom "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" grips for me one time. I downloaded the file for the shape of the grips inserted the images i wanted and they did the rest. They do a good job. Nice Mag very classy good luck with the sale.

Stinger made my customs grips too. For my M90, my Etek and my triton. I still haven't the frames but I still have the grips !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They did very good job.

Go ahead and put up the dimpled dallara body and rail too. Or better yet I'll just pm you an offer

I’ll nip this in the butt right now...unless someone wants to give me $2000.00 for that dimpled dallara body and rail it is not for sale...However, I have a bada$$ Pariah mag ready to be purchased...lol

I can check my other dallara body/rail combo when i make it home and see if it was ULE'd or not.

dont think this is over though, i'm still coming for a dimpled body set

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    I can check my other dallara body/rail combo when i make it home and see if it was ULE'd or not.

dont think this is over though, i'm still coming for a dimpled body set
    And your last price you gave me was 1000. sheeesh

That was then his is now my friend. Good luck with your hunt.

I’ll nip this in the butt right now...unless someone wants to give me $2000.00 for that dimpled dallara body and rail it is not for sale...However, I have a bada$$ Pariah mag ready to be purchased...lol
    $2k you say....hmmm...(while looking over at the brand spanking new raw Dallara and rail)

Again...good luck with the sale on the Pariah, well worth it!

Sold

Sold
    Congrats!

Finally...I was worried I had to convince you to ship to Norway