Thread: What is the best loader to convert to warpless?

What is the best loader to convert to warpless?

Gotta convert a couple. And what is the best. Also a walk thru would be greatly helpful.

I know the info is here but I can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I would likely say the rotor. Easily adjust the tension and Ryan is already working on the cone to send it up instead of down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Ryan is already working on the cone to send it up instead of down.

3D printed?

Quote Originally Posted by awo702 View Post
    3D printed?

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...37#post2915037

i think Big Evil converted a Z2 prophecy for his. most of them are halo 2's so you can have the sound activation. someone needs to figure out how to wire an intellifeed into the board on one.

halo B i meant.

Curious as well.

Is there much difference between the old Halos and the Halo Too's? As far as warpless-ing, anyway.
    Last edited by OneSelfLost; 02-06-2018 at 07:06 PM.

iirc, certain halo's don't work because they activate with eyes. The board has to be sound or vibration activated to work as a warpless setup.

I've decided to go with rotors. I like that I can swap a couple parts and the loader can the be used for warpless, swap back to the original parts and its a normal loader with a extra hole.

So who has used Rotors, I have one setup for warpless and can not get it to feed upwards. Ive swapped in the box rotor parts. BUt I only get maybe a 5 ball stack if that. Played around with the tension. No changes.

I've got the box rotor parts in one of mine, just haven't modified the shell yet. But it certainly throws the ball stack upwards. I think there was a video floating around of one of the guys who first did it, which echos my results (and further expected results): https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-Rotor-project

I have also made a warpless Z2 which works great, only requires cutting/modifying three or four plastic pieces, and once those pieces are modified they can also be swapped out with stock replacement parts to return it to "normal" function. The only downside to the warpless Z2 is that the upward ball stack takes out a chunk of the battery well, requiring you to use a 9v instead of 6 AA's due to space constraints, and cutting the overall power. When the battery gets low you can run into feeding problems. But the mod is not a permanent mod, which is cool.

I would be thrilled if I could get mine to feed like his video.