Thread: Wtb: rt fore grip

Wtb: rt fore grip

It's been brought to my attention that the rpg grip stick is just a rt fore grip so maybe I'll have better luck tracking one of those down

Somewhat true. It was originally a gas-thru RT foregrip. The molding was removed, it was polished and anodized, and a bike grip was installed. RPG Stick grips were available in gloss black, gloss red, gloss blue, and dust black. The RT Foregrip was only ever offered in a matte black finish.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
    It's been brought to my attention that the rpg grip stick is just a rt fore grip so maybe I'll have better luck tracking one of those down

So now its just a matter of tracking one down, pulling the molding off and having it polished and re-annoed, which seems more likely than actually finding a rpg stick

And then finding a bike grip. From what I hear, AGD had to go with foam because the bike grips are no longer manufactured.

RPG Stick Grips are out there. IIRC, there are ~60+ floating about. Unfortunatley, most were sold a decade ago and are likely owned by players who are not heavily involved anymore.

Found one and the guy wanted 175 for it. I didnt want one that bad. Found the rt pro foregrip, now I have to decide if I want to spend the extra money on another bike grip just to get the black rubber piece instead of the clear I have.

Found one and the guy wanted 175 for it. I didnt want one that bad. Found the rt pro foregrip, now I have to decide if I want to spend the extra money on another bike grip just to get the black rubber piece instead of the clear I have.
    Thats insane. I wouldnt want one that bad either.

I have one on a marker and another for the next build.

Now I know why I didnt want to sell either, they are expensive to replace....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I have one on a marker and another for the next build.

Now I know why I didnt want to sell either, they are expensive to replace....

Tell me about it. Well if you ever need to let one go let me know.

Still searching

Message awo702. I'm pretty sure he has one he'd part with.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Message awo702. I'm pretty sure he has one he'd part with.
    Talked with him, its the rt pro one, I need an rt one