Thread: Valve Identification/Clarification

Valve Identification/Clarification

I have a new in package "Retro Valve Super Semi Conversion Kit". I am fairly new to mags and inherited this valve a while back. My confusion is on what this valve actually is referred to on AGD's website and what parts will be compatible with this valve.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You have a ReTro valve.it is the same as an Emag, Rt Pro (part SS and part Aluminium) and uses the same parts kit as a Xmag. It can be used in or on anything from AGD except for the RT.

That specifically was part of the AGD provram of having people send in their classic valve and for a huge discount get to purchase the next gen valve. It was the first step from the RT to have the RT valve in all gyns before the Xvalve.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You have a ReTro valve.it is the same as an Emag, Rt Pro (part SS and part Aluminium) and uses the same parts kit as a Xmag. It can be used in or on anything from AGD except for the RT.

That specifically was part of the AGD provram of having people send in their classic valve and for a huge discount get to purchase the next gen valve. It was the first step from the RT to have the RT valve in all gyns before the Xvalve.
    Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk