Thread: Emails about PMs

Emails about PMs

I guess a question for the Mods or maybe someone else might know. I'm not getting emails saying that I have PMs on the forums. I haven't touched anything in 9 years and everything is as it should be under my profile and there is no emails in my junk folder. The last email I got about having a PM was August of 2017. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Just to be certain you do have this circle checked under General settings. [] Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages.

Its been working for me. Send me a test PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Just to be certain you do have this circle checked under General settings. [] Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages.

Its been working for me. Send me a test PM.
    Yeah, its checked off. I'm wondering if something got flagged accidentally on my email but I'm not sure what but I figured I'd ask to see if maybe someone else dealt with something similar.

Hmmmm Got your PM and got an E-Mail. You broke yours..lol PM me your mail addy.

Check your spam folder. I stopped getting notifications a long time ago too then noticed a stock-pile of them in my spam. No idea how/why Yahoo suddenly decided that my ao notifications were spam. once i unflagged them, they started showing up in my inbox again.

Happened to me too. I turned mine off and saved and then back on and saved, and now they work again.

I checked my junk mail but it wasn’t in there. It’s definately my email because I tried a different email address and I was getting notifications, switched it back and got nothing. Also got locked out of PMs and posting for a day but looks like I’m back.