Thread: Level 10 Carrier Sizes

Level 10 Carrier Sizes

Now that the AGD website is stocking size "00" and "000", how common is it to need these smaller carrier sizes? My classic valve is using the #1 carrier and has pretty much been set it and forget it. Meanwhile, the xvalve I use is sporting the #0 carrier and even still sometimes has an extremely small leak down the barrel that stops when the trigger is held in.

I'm having a similar situation with my xvalve got a 0 carrier in it that fixed the small leak but got nowhere to go if something happens which it requires a smaller carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersdds View Post
    Now that the AGD website is stocking size "00" and "000", how common is it to need these smaller carrier sizes? My classic valve is using the #1 carrier and has pretty much been set it and forget it. Meanwhile, the xvalve I use is sporting the #0 carrier and even still sometimes has an extremely small leak down the barrel that stops when the trigger is held in.
    This is EXACTLY the scenerio and the reason why you need the new smaller carriers. Orings are very different and not consistant enough. Every level 10 kit needs these carriers.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart