Thread: >>RED SMEAR<< RT Classic

>>RED SMEAR<< RT Classic

I just picked up this second beautiful Red Smear but don't need two. I kept the more vibrant red one and lower serial numbered valve for my own Euro-powerfeed build.

Asking $475 to your door (in the USA).
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Includes:
    - polished steel, powerfeed-right, RT Classic cheesegrater body
    - Level 7 bolt
    - Red Smear foregrip, mount (notched for a Z-Grip), rail, sight rail and tulip barrel (I have not seen one of these available in quite some time)

I welcome your replies or PMs. The only trade interests considered are in my sig link. Now let's get this magnificent 'Mag a new home!
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 01-19-2019 at 02:41 AM. Reason: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

These go this high now i may have to post mine

Standard RTs go for around $300 so I don't see valuing it $200 more for a rare Smear kit and uncommon, colorful frame as a crime. Once I get back in town at the end of the month I'll finally get to rebuild it. Then a shooting video and off to FB/EB it goes!

When did classic RTs bump up to 300 as a norm. 200 with level 10 is about all I've seen for classic RTs. Most people do not want them. They want the interchangeable pro design.

That said. Nice marker. Ashame it had been notched.