Thread: Purple x valved ULE with dye rotor Ninja SHP reg tank freak kit and NXe soft case

Purple x valved ULE with dye rotor Ninja SHP reg tank freak kit and NXe soft case

Black x valve with level 10, rare purple ULE body, black freak back with rare purple 12" smart parts front, freak insert kit with case, Deadly wind carbon grip, rare rail that i dont recall the maker, AGD double trigger grip frame with rare red/purple colored smart parts wood grips, CP mini purple on/off asa, grey and black dye rotor, Crossfire 68/4500 tank with ninja SHP reg with a date of 5/14 on it so has about 1 year left on hydro, jt tank cover and NXe soft case. this gun is almost new. this was my wifes gun and she only played with it once. it looks new, not a scratch or ding on it. all the purples match perfect. The gun will prob need a re tune and a few internal o-rings replaced. will include some spares also. SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-12-2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Sold

Love those rose wood grips. I haven’t seen a pair in a long time. They were also on the original black LED Angels!

125 purple ULE
    200 X valve w/ L10
    150 Venomous Designs Toxic rail
    75 Deadlywind gen2 cf foregrip
    75 Intelli frame
    50 SP wood 45 grips
    75 full Freak kit

Decent price for all you get. If you would part I'd be interested in the body and foregrip.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Both markers SOLD