Hello all, so I have been an Autococker guy since the early 90's when I started playing. Only mags I have owned were stuff I bought and sold in package deals. A while ago I jumped in and bought a custom mag that caught my eye and really liked it but my true love has always been more vintage stuff and love old splash cockers. When I saw this I had to have it, love the splash and love how original it appears to be. Plus when i was a kid my local shop had an FX cocker body kit in the display case i would stop and admire but could never afford so I have a soft spot for PTP stuff.

Anyway anyone know the history to this particular Micro? Guy I bought it from believed it to be a Team Strange marker but had no real info on why. Would there be markings hidden on it anywhere if it was? I absolutely love it either way but always like to know the history of stuff.

So last questions (sorry this is so long) I would like to leave it original as possible and want to use the Micro valve. What's the biggest difference between it and an X valve? I don't care about weight and I actually don't care for the RT effect. Just want reliable. And I have read some of the older Micro bodies would not take a level 10 bolt kit. What exactly prevented it? And how would I know? Is it obvious like it won't fit in the breech or will it be an issue where I will never get it tuned? Like I said I am very new at these and want to dial this in so I will be asking lots if questions. Any advice is appreciated.