Thread: Untouched emag

Untouched emag

Just want to start off by saying that the knowledge on this forum has been of great help to me in my ventures of automag heaven. I just recently received the emag that I bought from tdk over in marker section. This thing was literally bought and never played with! The elbow fitting in the valve was never installed! I've been looking an emag for quite sometime and patience payed off. I feel that I give tdk a reasonable offer and in return he sent me an exceptional marker. Wanted say thanks to those who helped him get it in the right hands. If I could ever figure out how to post pics I'll post them and some of my other 15 or so markers ( do I deserve "gun whore statis" or do I need more?).

Imgur is one way to host images now. After you create an account go to the middle camera option on the bottom to upload photos from your gallery. Go to your albums in your profile (portrait image on the bottom right), right click the image you want selecting "share direct link", then "copy to clipboard". Paste the link wrapped between image tags like so:[IMG]link[/IMG] and you're done. Now let's see what you got!
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Lol walking stick, your image didn't work

If you use your phone a lot for forums give a app called Tapatalk a try. You can upload photos straight from your phone, no 3rd party needed. Best of all, it consolidates all of your multiple forums into one app. So I get notifications through Tapatalk that someone replied to my thread on mcarterbrown as well as someone quoted my post on pbn.

The only down side I have found is private messages sometimes don't work. I can receive them from any forum but sending through pbn sometimes doesn't work

Here is a photo from supergame last weekend

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks to both of you guys.

When I paste an actual active link it works fine...

Congrats and welcome! E-Mags are great guns, it should serve you well. If you ever need parts or help with it, there's a good chance someone here can help.

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    Lol walking stick, your image didn't work

If you use your phone a lot for forums give a app called Tapatalk a try. You can upload photos straight from your phone, no 3rd party needed. Best of all, it consolidates all of your multiple forums into one app. So I get notifications through Tapatalk that someone replied to my thread on mcarterbrown as well as someone quoted my post on pbn.
    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I haven't been able to upload pics through tapatalk since the last update. it makes conversations through pms go much faster when someone needs a pic.