Thread: What threading are the screws for the microswitch in a hyper frame

What threading are the screws for the microswitch in a hyper frame

I know luke has them, but I want more than two if i have to pay $9 total after factoring in shipping. I'm assuming they're metric, but that's all i know.

Sorry about the shipping but the Paypal shopping cart sucks, they only offer 4 different price options to factor shipping charges. So between the four price options I have to cover a $1 item up the the price of a custom marker. It's not always fair, but it does cost me out of pocket on occasions too..

dammit luke! get away! shoo! you weren't supposed to see this post! lol

So it sounds like they don't give you the "first class" option to offer on your end. So hey maybe you could benefit from this site i want to try called gumroad. I just made a test product there. I don't know if it would resolve the issue there, but i'm a fan of anything that limits my dependency on paypal. Check it out

[Also, this is not a real product people(yet), do not buy anything]

https://gum.co/iKbu

Add to Cart
    Last edited by Tachiro; 05-15-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachiro View Post
    So it sounds like they don't give you the "first class" option to offer on your end.
    No, there is literally only four different prices I can charge. It's setup on a scale based on the sum of the invoice, I.E. $1-$100 ($9 shipping) $101-201 ($12 shipping) etc.

Actually I have already upgraded my web builder, IIRC it has a much more friendly (built in) cart that I can use instead of PP's. I just haven't had time to build a new website.

Also, I only ship Priority Mail and I do process and ship orders daily, so hopefully that takes some sting out of it.

dammit luke! get away! shoo! you weren't supposed to see this post! lol

So it sounds like they don't give you the "first class" option to offer on your end. So hey maybe you could benefit from this site i want to try called gumroad. I just made a test product there. I don't know if it would resolve the issue there, but i'm a fan of anything that limits my dependency on paypal. Check it out

[Also, this is not a real product people(yet), do not buy anything]

https://gum.co/iKbu

Add to Cart

Wille Stutter, thats pretty good.

Probably have to take the frame to Ace Hardware and get some screws out of those little drawers and keep trying till you find the right threading.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Wille Stutter, thats pretty good.

Probably have to take the frame to Ace Hardware and get some screws out of those little drawers and keep trying till you find the right threading.....

That's exactly what I did years ago when I needed them.

Ace does not have them.

I am guessing that they are either 1-72 or maybe a 2-48. I really doubt that they are any bigger, as that was what everyone else used as a "standard". I could very well be wrong and they are either metric or some oddball size that is a special order.

A better bet is to take tge frame, off gun, to Fastenal. They have a bigger & better screw selection.

What threading are the screws for the microswitch in a hyper frame.
    BTW, I'm not holding out about the thread size, truth is I dont remember. I purchased these 7 or 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    BTW, I'm not holding out about the thread size, truth is I dont remember. I purchased these 7 or 8 years ago.

When you get my age you cant remember what was for dinner last night lol.

(and never waste a trip by the bathroom)

The older I get, the better my "forgetter" is....

I really hate forgetting to subscribe to threads. Nice, got some good info AND a complimentary and somewhat inadvertent announcement of Luke's pending website overhaul. Thanks, aaand also, you're welcome AO.