Thread: TVL Automag: Splash Purple, black sponge, gold splash (Matching P-Stock) $700

TVL Automag: Splash Purple, black sponge, gold splash (Matching P-Stock) $700

AO: Got another one for sale!!! Have you ever seen a TVL Automag? If not, check out this archive post I created about it with the help from AOer's and Baccipaintball. I've hunted for a TVL automag for a handful of years until I got a tip from facebook. This TVL is the most complete marker I have found in my journey.

What you see is what you get!!!

Name:  IMG_0774.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  372.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0778.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  405.6 KB

TVL Automag: GFX000342

• TVL Automag Unibody
    • TVL Barrel (Not sure of the I.D)
    • Micromag Valve
    • AGD Carbon Fiber Frame
    • SP Single Trigger Grips
    • P-Stock
    • ASA
    • Mini CO2 Tank

Condition:No major dings or scratches. The driver side milling looks to be polished a bit more than the passenger side. For a gun from 1995-ish, the anodizing looks amazing. This is all original, not a pieced together splash. The anodizing may look dust, but when I took it out for pictures the anodizing started to condensate. It was so freakin hot outside. I may try and snap some better pictures this weekend. The milling and color are not really showing.

I had Foxpaintball (@Sandman) go through the gun before the sale. The bolt may need to be replaced, it has been well used. I like the originally of the gun so I leave that up to the buyer. It does not have a level 10 in it.

Name:  IMG_0775.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  485.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0779.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  528.6 KB

Price: $700

*It is priced high, because I don't really want to sell it I have spent a lot of time trying to track these weird european automags. It is hard to put a price on it since I only know of 6 TVL automags. Rare isn't really the word, but it has taken 20+ years to find only a handful of TVL that hit the internet. I figured the splash guys would enjoy getting a crack at this.

Shipping: Shipping/insurance to the US is included. International may be a bit extra. I have made many international deals, we can make it work if needed!!
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-25-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Trying really hard not to buy this one. Do not make eye contact.... you don’t need another mag.... you don’t need another mag....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TVL section in the archive is empty.
    This is a really great piece!! Was it made by ptp?

Edit; never mind l found it under Manufacturer not markers (using your link )
    Last edited by smilestyler; 07-07-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Trades?

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Trades?
    I'm really interested in cash since I have purchased another unicorn already. I always like E/X/SFL stuff so if you have something related, feel free to send an offer. I'm really leaning towards just cash at the moment though. Thx!

Rob kills me by sending me these guns to work on and get ready for sale. It's like sending crack to and addict and saying "hey can you make sure this is good stuff and ready to sell". This gun is really cool. Truly a unique specimen. If money were no object it would have never left....
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'm really interested in cash since I have purchased another unicorn already. I always like E/X/SFL stuff so if you have something related, feel free to send an offer. I'm really leaning towards just cash at the moment though. Thx!
    Dont be stingy, let's see the new unicorn

Is there a way to attach a foregrip? On the third pic, it looks like it has a hole at the bottom but I got curious on how to properly do it. Thanks and good luck with the sale!

Bunny will trade for used ions, spyder clones ONLY, and coupons for diapers...