Thread: TVL Automag: Splash Purple, black sponge, gold splash (Matching P-Stock) $700

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TVL Automag: Splash Purple, black sponge, gold splash (Matching P-Stock) $700

AO: Got another one for sale!!! Have you ever seen a TVL Automag? If not, check out this archive post I created about it with the help from AOer's and Baccipaintball. I've hunted for a TVL automag for a handful of years until I got a tip from facebook. This TVL is the most complete marker I have found in my journey.

What you see is what you get!!!

Name:  IMG_0774.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  372.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0778.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  405.6 KB

TVL Automag: GFX000342

• TVL Automag Unibody
    • TVL Barrel (Not sure of the I.D)
    • Micromag Valve
    • AGD Carbon Fiber Frame
    • SP Single Trigger Grips
    • P-Stock
    • ASA
    • Mini CO2 Tank

Condition:No major dings or scratches. The driver side milling looks to be polished a bit more than the passenger side. For a gun from 1995-ish, the anodizing looks amazing. This is all original, not a pieced together splash. The anodizing may look dust, but when I took it out for pictures the anodizing started to condensate. It was so freakin hot outside. I may try and snap some better pictures this weekend. The milling and color are not really showing.

I had Foxpaintball (@Sandman) go through the gun before the sale. The bolt may need to be replaced, it has been well used. I like the originally of the gun so I leave that up to the buyer. It does not have a level 10 in it.

Name:  IMG_0775.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  485.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0779.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  528.6 KB

Price: $700

*It is priced high, because I don't really want to sell it I have spent a lot of time trying to track these weird european automags. It is hard to put a price on it since I only know of 6 TVL automags. Rare isn't really the word, but it has taken 20+ years to find only a handful of TVL that hit the internet. I figured the splash guys would enjoy getting a crack at this.

Shipping: Shipping/insurance to the US is included. International may be a bit extra. I have made many international deals, we can make it work if needed!!
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-25-2018 at 01:06 PM.