Thread: WTB: AGD hat

WTB: AGD hat

Gents,

Looking for an AGD hat; saw a few runs that happened over the years but no one has posted to them in a long time. Anyone aware of where you can pick one up or if any runs are happening? Preferably the newer logo.

Thanks!
    -Curtis

Thought about buying an AGD patch and sewing it on a hat ?

I have a used L-XL blue flexfit hat that AGD sold many years ago, the one with the embroidered Emag on the front and the AO logo in the back. I wore it a few time on the field but the hat has never been crushed and the brim is in perfect condition. It needs washed but it's not sweat stained and gross. lol

Damn! I'd like to have another one of those too. I wore mine out. Like till the flex was no longer flex. Same blue one Luke described.

Quote Originally Posted by the123 View Post
    Damn! I'd like to have another one of those too. I wore mine out. Like till the flex was no longer flex. Same blue one Luke described.
    +1

I gave him my price on September 5th and never heard back, so if anyone else wants it I'll make the same offer, shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you pictures and price.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...=keiko_819+hat

I got some made a while ago, any decent embroider company will do a good job, of I remember right mr. AGD gave me the ok since I wasn't selling anything for profit, just wanted to rep AirGunDesigns