Thread: Mobsterboy's Dallara Den

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mobsterboy's Dallara Den

Changed the title when I realized this was probably going to be all Dallaras anyways

A family photo while cleaning. This was before the Jurassic Goo anno though

Dallara Body #038
    August 2018 MOTM Winner
    This was the first Dallara I picked up when I came back into the AO fold last year. Got it as a bit of a late birthday gift to myself. Full build thread is here. She is my pride and joy in the electro department.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--SummaryJudgement <--??? so if you remember selling SummaryJudgement this dallara(polished rail and body at time of purchasing), drop me a pm and I will update the owner history for it. I would love to track these all the way back to Deadlywind original purchases but I doubt that is gonna happen.
    • Dallara Body and Rail
    • CCM No Pro Feedneck (Still really like how this came out)
    • VER Frame with Magnus Talon Trigger
    • AM/MM 15 Degree ASA with a RPG Fluted Gas Thru Foregrip
    • Match Anodized Dye Ultralite (Can't state enough how good the anno looks on this barrel, really shines)
    • Still trying to find an asa combo I like that goes with the front foregrip, when I do it will be match annoed
    • Also awaiting Nummech's detent solution to hit the market, and that too will be match annoed
    • Emax Valve, just because

Dallara Body #032 (actually reads 1032)
    November 2018 MOTM Winner
    This was my second body I added to my collection. Working on a build thread, but user Wetwrks had been posting that he had a Dallara with (to me at least) subtle hints about parting with it. I finally caught on and snagged it for quite a handsome price. This one is coming along quite well, just gotta source a Dust Black Xvalve to complete the look and this one will be ready to hit the field.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--Wetwrks <--Roguefactor (New from Deadlywind)

• Dallara Body and Rail (The body had so many sharp, hard edges like it was fresh off the CNC still, so I chose a Dust finish to really help keep all those sharp edges and hard lines in the body. I threw a couple extra pictures to really show those extra details that are usually polished and smoothed away like on #038. The difference in shape was huge, and felt like it was worth preserving)
    • Nummech Dallara-specific Threaded Feedneck Adapter with Feedneck
    • KAM M86 V2 Double Triggerframe with Magnus Sabre Trigger (the panel and frame anno really blew me away, really brought out the finger grooves and shapes)
    • Deadlywind V2 Foregrip (Can convert from Vertical to a 15 degree angle, currently set to 15 degree)
    • Deadlywind Fibur-X 12 inch Carbon Fiber Barrel with End/Adapter Match Annodized
    • RPG Retents
    • CP ASA and CCM Fittings match annoed (one not in picture due to valve being missing)
    • Dust Black Tuna X valve finally acquired!

Last edited by mobsterboy; 05-21-2019 at 07:12 AM.