Thread: Mobsterboy's Dallara Den

Mobsterboy's Dallara Den

Changed the title when I realized this was probably going to be all Dallaras anyways

A family photo while cleaning. This was before the Jurassic Goo anno though

Dallara Body #038
    August 2018 MOTM Winner
    This was the first Dallara I picked up when I came back into the AO fold last year. Got it as a bit of a late birthday gift to myself. Full build thread is here. She is my pride and joy in the electro department.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--SummaryJudgement <--??? so if you remember selling SummaryJudgement this dallara(polished rail and body at time of purchasing), drop me a pm and I will update the owner history for it. I would love to track these all the way back to Deadlywind original purchases but I doubt that is gonna happen.
    • Dallara Body and Rail
    • CCM No Pro Feedneck (Still really like how this came out)
    • VER Frame with Magnus Talon Trigger
    • AM/MM 15 Degree ASA with a RPG Fluted Gas Thru Foregrip
    • Match Anodized Dye Ultralite (Can't state enough how good the anno looks on this barrel, really shines)
    • Still trying to find an asa combo I like that goes with the front foregrip, when I do it will be match annoed
    • Also awaiting Nummech's detent solution to hit the market, and that too will be match annoed
    • Emax Valve, just because

Dallara Body #032 (actually reads 1032)
    November 2018 MOTM Winner
    This was my second body I added to my collection. Working on a build thread, but user Wetwrks had been posting that he had a Dallara with (to me at least) subtle hints about parting with it. I finally caught on and snagged it for quite a handsome price. This one is coming along quite well, just gotta source a Dust Black Xvalve to complete the look and this one will be ready to hit the field.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--Wetwrks <--Roguefactor (New from Deadlywind)

• Dallara Body and Rail (The body had so many sharp, hard edges like it was fresh off the CNC still, so I chose a Dust finish to really help keep all those sharp edges and hard lines in the body. I threw a couple extra pictures to really show those extra details that are usually polished and smoothed away like on #038. The difference in shape was huge, and felt like it was worth preserving)
    • Nummech Dallara-specific Threaded Feedneck Adapter with Feedneck
    • KAM M86 V2 Double Triggerframe with Magnus Sabre Trigger (the panel and frame anno really blew me away, really brought out the finger grooves and shapes)
    • Deadlywind V2 Foregrip (Can convert from Vertical to a 15 degree angle, currently set to 15 degree)
    • Deadlywind Fibur-X 12 inch Carbon Fiber Barrel with End/Adapter Match Annodized
    • RPG Retents
    • CP ASA and CCM Fittings match annoed (one not in picture due to valve being missing)
    • Dust Black Tuna X valve finally acquired!

Last edited by mobsterboy; 05-21-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Dallara Body #014
    This was my fourth body I added to my collection. A more worthy purveyor of fine mags approached me and now owns this one. Maybe he will reveal himself.
    This dallara kit was user Soonersdds, he posted a "What's it Worth" and I threw an overly aggressive offer his way that secured a package of Mag stuff that he no longer needed.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--Soonersdds <--??? so if you remember selling Soonersdds this dallara(Gloss Black body and rail at time of purchase, he says he remembers Topaz doing the anno for him), drop me a pm and I will update the owner history for it.

• Dallara Body and Rail
    • Nummech Rebuildable detents
    • CCM Fittings for match anno set aside

This one will be on the backburner as last of the 5 (if thats as many as I get my hands on.) It's back to a body and rail only pretty much. Pictures are for reference only.

Dallara Body #Unknown (My current theory is this is #003, having a hard time properly tracing that back)
    Last edited by mobsterboy; 05-30-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Also Reserved

Dallara Body #011
    This was my fifth body I added to my collection. Valve is out for rebuild, and tracking down new jewels for the foregrip/barrel now.
    This dallara has already made its rounds in the MOTM community and after months of teasing Squid about buying it, I finally acquired it. Original Olive anno could have used a refresh so I went with a whole new color scheme.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--SquidVision <--Mag79<--TOTShadowCompany so if you remember selling TOTShadowCompany this dallara or know of any other owners in this chain that I missed, drop me a pm and I will update the owner history for it.

• Deadlywind Dallara Body and Rail
      Body Dimpled, Rail not ULE milled, and Body has a unique milling near the detents going forward. Spoke with Colin, he said it was most likely a hiccup that was then matched to the other side. Love little details like that)
    • Match Annodized X Valve, Tuna Tuned
    • Nummech Rebuildable detents
    • Smart Parts Freak Barrel, SmartParts All American 14" Tip
    • AM/MM 15 Degree ASA (wings milled off) with Shocktech Gas Thru Foregrip
    • CCM Macroline Fittings for match anno
    • RPG Triton with RPG Viperblade and some Aluminum Panels I found a while back.
    • Inception Designs EZ ASA and Inception Designs Adjustable TSlot Rail

Last Update pics:
    Added Some Tunaman goodness to her and she's complete!

Caustic Customs just finished the anodizing

Back from Anno and assembled (still working on getting fresh jewels, the Shocktech ones and the freak ones were pretty toast before I even tried to remove them):

Last edited by mobsterboy; 08-02-2019 at 02:43 PM.

This one too

And maybe this one...

One more for good measure

I gotta say, I was excited, and then disappointed.
    you can at least put one up...

6 posts - so one for each Deadlywind Dallara plus one for the other miscellaneous riffraff. That leaves 5 Dallaras but your sig only has 4...
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    6 posts - so one for each Deadlywind Dallara plus one for the other miscellaneous riffraff. That leaves 5 Dallaras but your sig only has 4...

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    I gotta say, I was excited, and then disappointed.
    you can at least put one up...
    Fine fine... I threw a teaser up there.

Updated some. Been a busy month

Anno update

Love the update!!! I appreciate the write up. I had a dallara stop by my collection for a bit. It is in good hands now. I do miss that little thing (compared to my Emag collection)

Great parts, great anodizing, great collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Dallara Body #032 (actually reads 1032)
    This was my second body I added to my collection. Will make a build thread most likely, but user Wetwrks had been sneakily posting inconspicuously that he had a Dallara with VERY subtle hints about parting with it. I finally caught on and snagged it for quite a handsome price. This one is coming along quite well, just gotta source a Dust Black Xvalve to complete the look and this one will be ready to hit the field.
    The furthest I managed to track this one with in terms of previous owners was Me<--Wetwrks <--??? so if you remember selling Wetwrks this dallara(Raw body freshly cut and a gloss black rail), drop me a pm and I will update the owner history for it.

LOL I didn't think I was too subtle about it being available. As for the history...I got it direct from Roguefactor...so...essentially new.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Love the update!!! I appreciate the write up. I had a dallara stop by my collection for a bit. It is in good hands now. I do miss that little thing (compared to my Emag collection)

Great parts, great anodizing, great collection!!
    Thanks Bunny! I wanted to do a similar build thread like the first one for the other 2, just havent gotten around to it. I need to add my Chord Mag build to this thread too... Unsure if i should change it from "Dallara Den" to "Dallara and Friends" maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    LOL I didn't think I was too subtle about it being available. As for the history...I got it direct from Roguefactor...so...essentially new.
    Nice! Thanks for the info, i'll update it. Love seeing the details/tracking vetted out like that.
    It took me long enough to realize you had posted like that for a while before messaging you. Hope you like how she turned out. That dust green really pops.

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the info, i'll update it. Love seeing the details/tracking vetted out like that.
    It took me long enough to realize you had posted like that for a while before messaging you. Hope you like how she turned out. That dust green really pops.
    I love how it turned out.