Thread: What the......

What the......

Hey kids!! How ya'll doing? Been a while since I came here to piss anyone off, so I thought I'd check to see who's still around from the original days!

Too old, slow, and fat to play anymore, and seriously thinking of selling off all my gear and guns if the offer is reasonable. IF I DO (great big "if" right now)...I'd have to drag it all out and check it all for function first. I know all my tanks are well out of date, but last I was in the cases, all the guns were in very good condition...except the Emag, which I have to get to Tuna for heavy electronics repairs (does Tuna still do repairs?) I'm keeping the 2 Golden Guns, and the original Sydarm. Those have too much meaning to lose.

Don't throw any offers right now, I'm still contemplating the move.

So yeah....good to see you guys again!

Come out to Gladiator some time and bring your gear I'm sure my brothers and me would love to see your gear and maybe keep your stuff local

That of course is if you're still in the SLO area....

Yep, still here in SLO (born and raised..so). I retired from the big red shop behind Gladiator, in 2014. I should make a pilgrimage out to the park someday soon.

You definitely should. Just give me a heads up so I can make sure my brothers and myself can make sure to be out there

good to see you around.
    it would be coold to see what you have, at least that, even if you aren't letting anything go.

shoot me some pic of what you have or a description. i may be able to offer if it comes to that.

good to see you around.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 10-04-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Good to see you around Army. Hope all is well on your end. We are still around. Not many left.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Good God - the Golden Guns!

I wasn't on AO in your hey day of the early aughts, rather just playing outlaw woodsball, spectating at the Zap IAO, and giddily shooting a friend's ridiculous Ultra Nickel Micromag 2000 ReTro. But I know your name (easy to relate to when you're a Soldier!) from all the pics and posts I've creepily screenshot of all things Golden Gun on AO.

From what I tracked, don't you have:
    GG #6 (only mentioned in one post)
    GG #7 (a post-OIF gift)
    GG #8 (valve only)
    and know the location of disassembled GG #4?

In any case, welcome back.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Welcome back Army.
    Time has a way of bringing us all back eventually Glad to hear you are still alive and kickin!

Log in for the first time in a decade and see a post from Army. It's like I'm back in high school again! Cheers all, I hope everyone is doing well.
    IF I WANTED AN ANGEL AIR I WOULD GLUE A GAMEBOY TO MY FRIKIN TANK.
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Good to see you around Army. Hope all is well on your end. We are still around. Not many left.
    Hey buddy! Obviously, the tales of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Yeah, about the Emag.......it's trashed. The kids thought it would be a good idea to use it for parts, and replace them before I came back from overseas. Didn't happen. I know the electrics are crapped out, but the valve is good. Which really pisses me off, because I had that beast tuned to 26 balls out the barrel a second, without overrunning the Warp.

Since your website is still on the AGD site, do I presume you are still doing repairs and customs, and if so, can I get a good shipping address?

A few of us other oldsters are still around, and i'm of the younger ones.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback